Horrible News - Poster Real Slim Shady (Ray L of Las Vegas) has passed away

Blondie

EOG Master
I am sad to announce that we have lost a longtime friend from the forums, poster Real Slim Shady is dead. I met Ray over ten years ago , watched in amazement as he would buy Ferrari's , Rolls Royce's and Lambos , travel the Maldvies / world and live life to the fullest when things were good. The gaming business changed , The stock market always challenged him and although in his early 50's, he was not a person who was going to accept aging because he demanded to live life on his terms. He was brilliant and interesting a curious and stubborn friend, I had many dinners and " club nights" with him back when I was visiting vegas regularly but we've been friends throughout. I always enjoyed talking and texting with Slim, he had a very unique perspective on life and women. He wanted to be remembered for his sharp eye in evaluating beauty, he talked about it so seriously, but I reflect on his unique perspective on life and analyzing people / situations , it's a sad day in forumville. You will be missed my friend and remembered fondly. You were a man of principal, integrity and honor.
So sorry to hear this. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting him years ago.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Monkey not posting at the pizza place either. Total disappearance late December based on last Peeps post.