Horrible News - Poster Real Slim Shady (Ray L of Las Vegas) has passed away

dogball

EOG Master
I am sad to announce that we have lost a longtime friend from the forums, poster Real Slim Shady is dead. I met Ray over ten years ago , watched in amazement as he would buy Ferrari's , Rolls Royce's and Lambos , travel the Maldvies / world and live life to the fullest when things were good. The gaming business changed , The stock market always challenged him and although in his early 50's, he was not a person who was going to accept aging because he demanded to live life on his terms. He was brilliant and interesting a curious and stubborn friend, I had many dinners and " club nights" with him back when I was visiting vegas regularly but we've been friends throughout. I always enjoyed talking and texting with Slim, he had a very unique perspective on life and women. He wanted to be remembered for his sharp eye in evaluating beauty, he talked about it so seriously, but I reflect on his unique perspective on life and analyzing people / situations , it's a sad day in forumville. You will be missed my friend and remembered fondly. You were a man of principal, integrity and honor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Being a friend of dogball has negative benefits. Another friend blew his brains out after Leaving Las Vegas with dogball's money. Slimmy I suspect something similar.

dogball

EOG Master
Being a friend of dogball has negative benefits. Another friend blew his brains out after Leaving Las Vegas with dogball's money. Slimmy I suspect something similar.
you really are horrible to turn a thread in honor of someones life into nonsense. Shame on you for the other absurd post about homedog. Slim had plenty of money and assets, he wouldn't owe anyone a penny ever.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I met REALSLIMSHADY in Las Vegas.

He loved getting over on the sports books by way of arbitrage.

He also loved the ladies.

If memory serves, I remember him saying his fetish was skinny girls.

The skinnier, the better.

Almost anorexic, he said.

Okay.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, dogball. Are you going to make a tut tut post to homedog for his classless contribution to your Slim Shady memorial thread at Peeps?

homedog

Default Re: Horrible News- Poster Real Slim Shady has Passed Away

The pussy just can't help itself

Wade

EOG Master
although in his early 50's, he was not a person who was going to accept aging because he demanded to live life on his terms.

are you saying he offed himself? I hope not. that's terrible to do that to yourself, your friends and family.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I think you can age and still live life on your own terms? Aging is natural, we all need to come to grips with that part of the process.

But let's not get off topic.....

RIP Shady

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Teddy: I get $1608 a week for disability

Patrick B: I never knew that being stupid and drunk are considered disabilities

dogball: I appreciate the joke

I don't have anything against Slim Shady and mean no disrespect but dogabll. Fuck you. Keep your mouth or mouse shut next time you think of calling me out for my distasteful posts. I don't give a fuck what you think about my distasteful posts and I will continue to make distasteful posts. Don't read them. There is an ignore feature. Kinky will help you find it.

Again. Fuck you.

Wade

EOG Master
watched in amazement as he would buy Ferrari's , Rolls Royce's and Lambos

pretty easy when you borrow to the hilt. I'm sure he was in debt up to his eyeballs that's probably why he was avoiding the forums the past few years. never understood why people try so hard to impress other people, reminds me of The Shrink and Denny Mason. Slim was a nice guy though RIP Ray.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Must resist. Must. Resist.

Raymond Lee Lowery
June 6, 1960 — December 17, 2023
Raymond Lee Lowery was born on June 6, 1960, in Mountain Home, Idaho. He passed away on December 17th, 2023, peacefully in his sleep at home. Raymond was the son of LaVern and Shirley Lowery. His father was in the Air Force, they lived in many different places in his early life, including Guam. His family finally settled in Las Vegas, NV in 1967.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Wade posted the wrong obit. Aside from being a fucking idiot, age doesn't fit. 60's instead of 50's. Bio doesn't fit. Condolences don't fit.

dogball

EOG Master
pretty easy when you borrow to the hilt. I'm sure he was in debt up to his eyeballs that's probably why he was avoiding the forums the past few years. never understood why people try so hard to impress other people, reminds me of The Shrink and Denny Mason. Slim was a nice guy though RIP Ray.

you have the wrong guy, wrong obituary also. Ray had real money, wasn't overextending buying those cars, had no kids or wife, low cost of living and was printing money for years. He was nothing like the shrink at all, but yes he did do things to impress the women for sure.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The way he was described here, I was expecting Slim Shady to resemble Frank B.

He looked very busted up to be 63.

Any pu**y that dude got for at least his last decade, he was paying a premium price.

RIP regardless.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Not the right Ray.

Hmmm...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
For those curious about the REAL Slim Shady......

Slim Shady is the alter ego of Detroit rapper Eminem. Slim Shady is the evil and mischievous side of Eminem.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is the reason this memorial thread went sideways. Wade made a slanderous post about Slim taking his own life then posted a fake obit. Remarkably, Kinky has declined to make his classless contribution. Let's keep it that way, Kinky.

are you saying he offed himself? I hope not. that's terrible to do that to yourself, your friends and family.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Clint Eastwood, at age ninety-something, said it best, "Never let the old man in."

Toby Keith wrote “Don’t Let the Old Man In” in 2018 as a birthday present for Clint Eastwood, who was going to begin shooting his next movie, “The Mule” on his 88th birthday. Clint liked the song so much that he put it in the movie. Watching Toby perform the song in light of his ailment adds another meaning to it, he sure didn’t let the old man in that night.

railbird

EOG Master

Toby Keith wrote “Don’t Let the Old Man In” in 2018 as a birthday present for Clint Eastwood, who was going to begin shooting his next movie, “The Mule” on his 88th birthday. Clint liked the song so much that he put it in the movie. Watching Toby perform the song in light of his ailment adds another meaning to it, he sure didn’t let the old man in that night.
toby hanging on by a thread right now