Hogan....SEC EARLY SEASON GOY 2009

Re: Hogan....SEC EARLY SEASON GOY 2009

Well, after Florida kicks Tennessee's tail, I will do the same to you, verbally ofcourse. There is no way in hell that Tennessee will have the best anything in the nation, you dreamer. You had better be willing to put your money where your mouth is, or be prepared for the consequences. Mulerider is right. Ther are several fools on this site. I guess he must have been referring to you. I will be looking for you boy. I love to kick homer's asses, and you are near the top of the list. Funny how the other two idiots are also Tennessee fans. What is worng with you people? Year after year of failure, and you still brag on this team which is crap. Has been crap for years now. When was the last time you won an SEC title, loser? Now you are saying that with the best of everything, you may win 7 games? Hell, you are already backpeddling. By the way, USC's secondary is much better than those patsies at Tennessee.

7 or 8 will be a good season...UT HAS NO QB....
most of the load rb wise could end up in the hands of 2 true freshmen,
O line and D line very very limited with minimal backups.
wr's are ok but Nukeese will probably start by 3rd game at wr as a freshmen so........
Who is your team oh great wise one from Southern California.

Tennessee will win 4 or 5 games this season...max

Loses will be

UCLA :cocktail Nope
Fla :LMAO Blowout
Geo :hangt Dog Day
Alabama :shoot: will Kill UT
South Car :+whipping Spurrier always spanks UT
Ole Miss :cheers They will be partying in "The Grove"
Kentucky :luck: KY off to the races with the QB from Alcoa..right in UT's backyard

WANNA PUT YOUR MONEY ON THAT.
UT PROBABLY WINS 3 OUT OF FIRST 4.
UCLA, WKEN AND AU....AU WILL BE TOUGHEST TEST.
UGA IS GOING TO BE OVERRATED AGAIN....AND UT HAS WON 15 OF LAST 21 VS FL WITH 14 IN A ROW AT ONE POINT AND YES DID LOSE 4 IN A ROW TO UGA.
TENN OWNS KENTUCKY...GIVE ME A BREAK
VANDY.
SCAR WILL BE TEST BUT UT COULD GET THAT ONE.
SO..I WILL TAKE OVER 4.5 YOU SET YOUR PRICE

WANNA PUT YOUR MONEY ON THAT.
UT PROBABLY WINS 3 OUT OF FIRST 4.
UCLA, WKEN AND AU....AU WILL BE TOUGHEST TEST.
UGA IS GOING TO BE OVERRATED AGAIN....AND UT HAS WON 15 OF LAST 21 VS FL WITH 14 IN A ROW AT ONE POINT AND YES DID LOSE 4 IN A ROW TO UGA.
TENN OWNS KENTUCKY...GIVE ME A BREAK
VANDY.
SCAR WILL BE TEST BUT UT COULD GET THAT ONE.
SO..I WILL TAKE OVER 4.5 YOU SET YOUR PRICE

I'll bet ya that tricycle your riding..UT will be 5-7..no bowl again for the Vols :LMAO :shoot:

well my son has grown out of that as he turns 4 in June and is getting a bike so what are you betting vs the tricycle..
ok i have over 5 wins then.
UT goes at worst 6 wins and I predict 7 possibly 8 with an upset or minor bowl win

well my son has grown out of that as he turns 4 in June and is getting a bike so what are you betting vs the tricycle..
ok i have over 5 wins then.
UT goes at worst 6 wins and I predict 7 possibly 8 with an upset or minor bowl win

I make a living wagering with homers like yourself and taking their money. When the time comes, we WILL wager, or I WILL run you out of this an every other forum I find you in. You opened your big mouth. Now you are going to pay for it. Homers like you always get what they deserve. Don't plan on sitting too much during the college season. Your tail is going to be very sore because it is going to get kicked so often.

I make a living wagering with homers like yourself and taking their money. When the time comes, we WILL wager, or I WILL run you out of this an every other forum I find you in. You opened your big mouth. Now you are going to pay for it. Homers like you always get what they deserve. Don't plan on sitting too much during the college season. Your tail is going to be very sore because it is going to get kicked so often.

OH Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :LMAO :suit:

I am in the same boat as you, I live in pittsburgh and betting against steeler fans is the absolute best.....

I bet with my wallet not my heart.
Only someone with no clue would look at UT's schedule and say they will only win 4 games.
Catch a clue.
I bet against UT more last year than on them so know what you are talking about before you run your fat mouth.
I like how you didnt say who your team was too...
probably a usc fan.

anyway you and hogan lets bet...give me 4.5 and it can be for whatever amount you want if you can actually put the money up

I bet with my wallet not my heart.
Only someone with no clue would look at UT's schedule and say they will only win 4 games.
Catch a clue.
I bet against UT more last year than on them so know what you are talking about before you run your fat mouth.
I like how you didnt say who your team was too...
probably a usc fan.

anyway you and hogan lets bet...give me 4.5 and it can be for whatever amount you want if you can actually put the money up

I don't bet UT fans that ride tricycles or like Lane "The liar and most hated coach before they ever play a game in SEC history" Kiffin. Phillip Fulmer is laughing all the way to the AD position :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Long live Phillip Fulmer and Johnny Majors and Bill Battle and Doug Dickey :cheers

See Hogan is a UT Historian :LMAO:cheers

FULMER WILL NEVER BE AD AT UT.
I LIKE THE FACT KIFFIN HAS UT IN THE NEWS IN MAY AFTER A 5-7 SEASON WHEN UT HAS NOT BEEN RELEVANT SINCE 98.
ITS OK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BET THAT IS YOUR RIGHT.

BUT BIG MOUTH THAT CAME IN HERE ALL KNOWING NEES TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP

have you lost your fking mind bigdaddy.
pete carrol freely admits he learned everything he knows on the defensive side of the ball from MONTE you moron.

wow catch a clue.

talk about not having any idea of what reality is like.

Monte is one of if not the best defensive minds in football over the last 20+ YEARS...only "homers" do not agree to that fact...the rest of the staff is incredible as well ....you probably do not know who they are.
The only reason UT would not have a top 10 D is if the injury bug hits the front line where Tenn is a little small and not very deep...
UT will have the BEST secondary in the nation.
I am not saying UT will win natl title...probably more like 7 games or 8 with an upset but get real.
and no Fl will not run up and down field.

by the way....there are no college lines on bookmaker...

I wish he was still at USC.....although as long as USC keeps having a good payroll for USC players, coaching may not matter as much, lol.

I figured there weren't any lines up yet, but I can't wait til they get them up.

Anyone know when that usually happens?

BigDaddy could run me out of forums ....oh no.....i can't get on internet..what will my life become....lol..
BigDaddy you started the talk..i would say you probably bammer from the way you talk but whatever...
Foolish to look at UT roster and schedule and say they wont win 5 and won't have tops in anything.
especially when EB is 15 yards away from int ret yards in ncaa records after his soph year.
UT WILL HAVE TOP 5 SECONDARY

just tell me what you want to wager little daddy

xbigpappa

EOG Member

All YOU Florida Backers are like HOGGS being Led to slaughter!

I have NEVER seen Tennessee getting this many points.......EVER! :smoking2:

Ill take all those points and the clock.

global24

EOG Veteran

UT's game tape should be sent to funniest home videos....

Last weekend was an absolute embarrassment.....I know it's a new coach and the change takes time, but losing to UT at home in an enviroment like that is quite embarrassing. They have no speed on the outside at all. I wonder how many QB's UF is gonnna knock out of the game this weekend?

Mr.Bartender

EOG Enthusiast

anyone hitting Florida -30 ? i know Urban wants to kick Kiffin in the teeth. But thats a lot of points - anyone with some inside knowledge of UT's defense expectations able to share some insight