Here come the Angels

I ahte it when a team has a lead, and when the batter that represents something comes to the plats and they go out of their way to say ..."and the tying run comes to the plate" or "they come to the plate with a chance to take the lead". Why don't they say that in a scoreless game?

Yanks just scored. Funny how the wheels fall of both pitchers at the same time.

MLM

EOG Member
My favorite quote so far is McCarver talking about the Angels strategy: "When they get runners on, they drive them in."

Brilliant.

Yes, I am almost ready to switch to ESPN and listen to Theisman and McGuire with their rantings.

Announcers are horrible. Vin Scully should do every game in all sports :)

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN LISTENING TO THAT MORON JOE MORGAN TALKING ABOUT EVEY PITCH AND WHAT THE PITCHER THREW.HOW THE F-CK DOES JOE MORGAN SURVIVE IN THIS BUSINESS IS IT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK AND DOESNT SAY AX

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HOW WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HEAR A BROADCAST WITH JOE MORGAN AND MIKE PIAZZA IN THE BOOTH THAT WOULD BE TORTURE.

MIKE PIAZZA BETTER KEEP PLAYING BASEBALL HE SUCKS AS AN ANNOUNCER I ACTUALLY HAD TO TURN OFF THE SOUND DURING THE GAMES HE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL GARLIC SNAPPERS IN THIS COUNTRY.:doh1

wantitall4moi said:
I ahte it when a team has a lead, and when the batter that represents something comes to the plats and they go out of their way to say ..."and the tying run comes to the plate" or "they come to the plate with a chance to take the lead". Why don't they say that in a scoreless game?

Yanks just scored. Funny how the wheels fall of both pitchers at the same time.

Sucker :smoke