General, quick question

How is the "re-hab" coming along. I know you stated sometime back you were battling some pain killers due to a past back injury. And you were trying to cut back on the beer.

Any luck?smoke

Best of luck my friend.

Da' Pro

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I was re-born Friday night at about 9:30 Est. Life is good and slowly getting back to normal for me. As for the Anxiety attacks and 2 ruptured discs. I take 1 mg of xanax everyday. I have not taken a pain killer (vicodin) for weeks. I started to like them to much and the tolerance was building up. Overall, I am doing well, except I need to lose some weight. I think the anxiety issue is a medical problem that will need treated my whole life, however many more hours that is. I drink a few Busch each night.

I appreciate the concern sincerely.

Great!hurray
The General said:
I was re-born Friday night at about 9:30 Est. Life is good and slowly getting back to normal for me. As for the Anxiety attacks and 2 ruptured discs. I take 1 mg of xanax everyday. I have not taken a pain killer (vicodin) for weeks. I started to like them to much and the tolerance was building up. Overall, I am doing well, except I need to lose some weight. I think the anxiety issue is a medical problem that will need treated my whole life, however many more hours that is. I drink a few Busch each night.

I appreciate the concern sincerely.

Just start posting on here more. That might sound like a joke, but it really isn't. If I had to guess I would say you have compulsion issues, no matter what task you are on at the moment is the one task that you focus on without wavering. So rather than the compulsion being gambling, pills, booze, turn it towards something a little less harmful. But then again posting on a forum has been known to be somewhat hazerdous as well. But surely not AS hazerdous as the former.

Afterall you once had 50k+ posts elsewhere, so I have to think the focus was on posting at one time.

The General

Thanks Want. I cannot be a truly effective Moderator and be an Action Jackson. I use systems in hoops and other than, only wager when I have time to look at and analyze the numbers. I have good MM skills and I am never going to get buried by wagering again.

The General

I just stopped buddy. I only started with the Vics in Dec of last year, so I wasn't on them long, but they were addictive. One thing for sure is that they are a great pain reliever. I went to the Hospital with a ruptured disc hardly walking and they hooked me up. I took a 5/500 and the pain was GONE.

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3349", true); </SCRIPT> .... GREAT TO HEAR...... IVE TRED TO GET OF THE PANCAKES AND SYRUP A FEW TIMES. BUT..... I ALWAYS RE-LAPSE!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Hey General Why Dont You Get Up Off Your Arse And Get A Real Job Where You Might Stand For A While And Loosen Up Your Back.no Wonder Why You Have Back Problems You Are Sitting Down 20 Hours A Day Looking At Your Computer And Talking To Hundreds Of Other Shut Ins Like Yourself.i Couldnt Believe It When You Said You Were 39 Years Old Jesus Christ Get To Work You Lazy Bum.when I Was Your Age I Was Standing On Steel Beams 42 Stories High In The Middle Of Winter In Downtown Boston Connecting Steel Bolts.wow I Look Back On Those Days And Realize I Must Have Been A Nut Thank God I Came To My Senses And Retired The Folowing Year.