FPX Super Pays $724,000!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I just saw where the superfecta at Fairplex in the 5th race paid $720 Grand and change. Wow! Never seen anything like this! The winner paid $122 to win. I didn't catch the rest when I saw the price of the super - I saw these prices on TVG, BTW!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
winner paid 166 to win
the horse was 4 out of 7 in the money at that distanc:+clueless :+clueless e

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I did not think it possible to have close to or even maybe more than a million dollars in the super pool on a weekday race at Pomona! Man, who would a thunk it?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
fun track to handicap

<TABLE width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=5>[size=-1]1st race - Kentucky Downs - September 27, 2005[/size] </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#e3dfcb><TH>[size=-1]Pgm[/size]</TH><TH>[size=-1]Horse[/size]</TH><TH align=right>[size=-1]Win[/size]</TH><TH align=right>[size=-1]Place[/size]</TH><TH align=right>[size=-1]Show[/size]</TH></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD align=left bgColor=#e3dfcb>[size=-1]5 [/size]</TD><TD>[size=-1]Duty Yeoman[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]17.20[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]5.60[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]4.60[/size]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD align=left bgColor=#e3dfcb>[size=-1]10 [/size]</TD><TD>[size=-1]Wave Land Slew[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1] [/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]3.60[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]3.40[/size]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD align=left bgColor=#e3dfcb>[size=-1]2 [/size]</TD><TD>[size=-1]Dustys Unbridled[/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1] [/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1] [/size]</TD><TD align=right>[size=-1]13.80[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]$2 Exacta[/size]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]5-10 [/size]</TD><TD align=right colSpan=2>[size=-1]69.20[/size]</TD><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]$2 Superfecta[/size]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]5-10-2-4 [/size]</TD><TD align=right colSpan=2>[size=-1]224,796.00[/size]</TD><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]$2 Trifecta[/size]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[size=-1]5-10-2 [/size]</TD><TD align=right colSpan=2>[size=-1]1,419.00[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tri is 1500 super is 225 thousand

nice prices today

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I love these tracks where the bombers like to come in.

May need to take a look at the mountains Friday. :+excited-