fox "news"

Bushay

NHL Expert
First I heard of this, just an awful look by Fox. Donโ€™t forget that three weeks ago, Bidenโ€™s press secretary was bragging that illegal crossings were down 90%, that wasnโ€™t close to being true. A lot of media manipulation going on all around, sickening.
Just curious about where you are getting your verifiable numbers from. What percentage WERE they down? or up for that matter? If you disagree with the 90% number.

I believe Democrats go by actual crossings through the gates. As they give immigrants a fair opportunity to become legal Americans.

And Republicans go by what Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, FB timeline, Twitter, and Russia's propaganda arm tell them. Followed by nonverifiable videos and photos. Often from not only years ago but in completely different countries' border crossings.

Fox just got caught lying about stuff like this to the tune of 3/4 $B.

Hope we're not assuming the other 3-4 are all on the up and up.

Prove me wrong!

Anyone!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Were you in here blasting CNN when they lied about Nick Sandmann and made him out to be a racist? How about the Russian collusion lies?

Of course not. Because youโ€™re as brainwashed and biased as anyone. You want to point fingers when you canโ€™t even own the fact that you do the exact same shit you accuse everyone else of.

Yes. People like you are the fucking problem.
Lies! lol.

I guess that Paul Manafort's polling data they caught him and he admitted sharing with Russia was all a big misunderstanding huh?. lol.

There's dumb. And then there's STUPID!

Right STUPID?

JESUS CHRIST!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Lies! lol.

I guess that Paul Manafort's polling data they caught him and he admitted sharing with Russia was all a big misunderstanding huh?. lol.

There's dumb. And then there's STUPID!

Right STUPID?

JESUS CHRIST!

Yes. It's why CNN settled with Nick Sandmann, stupid.

Why wasn't Manafort convicted of sharing information with Russia, dumbfuck?

Last time I checked, Trump is not Manafort in the first place, you drooling fucking retard.

blueline

EOG Master
Seventy one percent of the GDP in America are [in] blue counties, progressive policies. Seventy one percent of the countryโ€™s wealth. Seven of the top-ten dependent states are your states. Weโ€™re subsidizing your states, Sean, because of your policies.โ€

facts matter...at least to some people

kane

EOG master

Fox News peddled 'destructive conspiracy theories'​

That suit was filed in Delaware Superior Court. It accuses Fox of โ€œcreating and disseminating destructive conspiracy theoriesโ€ about Epps and of recklessly disregarding the truth to a degree that Epps and his wife were forced to flee Arizona.

This came after recently fired Fox host Tucker Carlson, in numerous episodes, pushed the theory that Epps was a secret government agent tasked with inciting Jan. 6, 2021, protesters at the U.S. Capitol as a way of discrediting Donald Trump and his MAGA minions.

The backlash from those reports was so severe and threatening that Epps and his wife, Robyn, fled the state, leaving their Queen Creek home and the Western-themed wedding venue they operated.

kane

EOG master
The ironic thing about it is, this Epps guy is hard core MAGA, a true believer and boot licking cultist who voted for trump twice, but somehow fox "news" and Cucker decided to make up fake news and claim he was some FBI agent, their lies have ruined his life, now personally I don't give a shit about him or how much Cucker has ruined his life by lying about him, but I'll be interested to see how his lawsuit goes, my best guess is fox "news" will settle out of court for a large amount of money to avoid the embarrassment of a trial

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The ironic thing about it is, this Epps guy is hard core MAGA, a true believer and boot licking cultist who voted for trump twice, but somehow fox "news" and Cucker decided to make up fake news and claim he was some FBI agent, their lies have ruined his life, now personally I don't give a shit about him or how much Cucker has ruined his life by lying about him, but I'll be interested to see how his lawsuit goes, my best guess is fox "news" will settle out of court for a large amount of money to avoid the embarrassment of a trial

LOL. kane wants everyone involved in J6 given the death penalty or put in prison.

Except Ray Epps.

If anyone ever had any doubts about how brainwashed the dumb fucking mutt is, here's undeniable evidence.

kane

EOG master
Epps is a two-time Trump voter. A true believer.

He was captured on camera on Jan. 6, 2021, urging people to march on the Capitol.

He also is heard pleading for calm when things turned violent.

Tucker Carlson has since spread lies about Epps​

He never entered the Capitol and has not been charged with a crime. Although, sadly, that fact only added fuel to the conspiracy fire spread by Carlson.

No evidence has ever been presented to suggest Epps was operating for the government, but this didnโ€™t stop Carlson or Fox News from mentioning him again and again.

The lawsuit says, โ€œFox, and particularly Mr. Carlson, commenced a years-long campaign spreading falsehoods about Epps. Those lies have destroyed Rayโ€™s and (his wifeโ€™s) lives. As Fox recently learned in its litigation against Dominion Voting Systems, its lies have consequences.โ€

kane

EOG master
This lawsuit gonna be fun, glad fox "news" is getting sued yet again for spreading fake news and lies

kane

EOG master
No evidence has ever been presented to suggest Epps was operating for the government, but this didnโ€™t stop Carlson or Fox News from mentioning him again and again.

Evidence? Since when does fox "news" or right wing media care about evidence? They just run with whatever made up fake news bullshit they want knowing their sheep will believe everything they say

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Jury convicts Enrique Tarrio of the Proud Boys on seditious conspiracy charge​

Former Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio and three other members of the far-right group have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy by a federal jury in Washington, D.C.

Tarrio and the other defendants, who have been held in federal custody in the course of the trial, face as many as 20 years in prison on the most serious charges against them.

Enrique Tarrio never entered the Capitol building. He was in a hotel room in Baltimore.

Oops.

Nice try, dipshit.

Funny how the libtards are now defending a "domestic terrorist" in Ray Epps.

There is no logic behind brainwashed fools.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The stupid fuck can't even comprehend that he was celebrating the arrest and imprisonment for 20 years of a guy who also didn't enter the Capitol.

kane

EOG master
Of course if there is a video of him entering the Capitol then he should be arrested along with the others, but there isn't such a video because it doesn't exist

kane

EOG master
Former Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio and three other members of the far-right group have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy by a federal jury in Washington, D.C.

Jurors also convicted Tarrio and the others of obstructing an official proceeding, conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging their duties, obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder and destruction of government property with value of over $1,000 in one of the most important cases to date stemming from the siege on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

kane

EOG master
He didn't need to enter the Capitol to be arrested and found guilty, he did plenty of things

kane

EOG master
The sprawling case included 500,000 chat messages, video clips, podcasts and even a police riot shield. FBI special agents, police on the front lines on Jan. 6 and former members of the Proud Boys who pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors made up the bulk of the Justice Department witness list.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The dumb fucking mutt can't watch all of the video evidence of Ray Epps coordinating J6 rioting.

That's how you ensure that you remain as stupid and brainwashed as someone as kane.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I haven't commented too much on the jan 6th stuff or these trump charges/pending charges. Do you want to know why - because it's obvious none of it matters, it doesn't matter how many charges he gets, or for what, trump will only grow stronger,

Nor will they be able to stop him by locking him up or standing trial during the campaign, trump will be the candidate, he will win the nomination and what happens in the election is up for grabs.

As far as biden goes, lots of speculation that he might drop out, that newsome might be the guy, I think RFK has a better chance than newsome.

blueline

EOG Master
Jennifer Crumbley verdict is in.....fox doesn't even mention it....dont see it on the crawl.......CNN and MSNBC showed the reading of the verdict live from inside the courtroom and both networks have a panel to discuss the historic verdict.......amazing but not surprising what fox spoon-feeds its cult

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Jennifer Crumbley verdict is in.....fox doesn't even mention it....dont see it on the crawl.......CNN and MSNBC showed the reading of the verdict live from inside the courtroom and both networks have a panel to discuss the historic verdict.......amazing but not surprising what fox spoon-feeds its cult
Not a surprise, these stations play to their audiences. Iโ€™ll assume that CNN and MSNBC didnโ€™t cover the illegals who were beating up the NYC cop. I know it didnโ€™t make The NY Times, and its one of the biggest stories for a week now.

its a shame how the media dictates what is news these days.

kane

EOG master
. Iโ€™ll assume that CNN and MSNBC didnโ€™t cover the illegals who were beating up the NYC cop.
You would be wrong in your assumption, both networks covered it, of course they didn't obsess over it like fox did, but the story was covered, just think if the R's were willing to get a border deal done and work with Biden things like that wouldn't be happening

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why is the crumbly thing a national story at all? i could see where the killings happened it's a story(was that michigan?), certainly not a trial for a peripheral figure.

blueline

EOG Master
You would be wrong in your assumption, both networks covered it, of course they didn't obsess over it like fox did, but the story was covered, just think if the R's were willing to get a border deal done and work with Biden things like that wouldn't be happening

saw multiple stories on it today on CNN and MSNBC