Football Trivia

kane

EOG master
I'm good at sports trivia, but I got nothing on this one, when you say US Open, I assume you mean tennis, I'll take a wild guess and say Arthur Ashe, I'm sure that's wrong

Heim

EOG Master
Hale Irwin

Though he is best known for his dominance on the PGA Tour, Irwin first was an All-Big Eight Conference defensive back at CU. So talented was he at football, CU named him to it's All-Century Team. Away from the gridiron, Hale shone on the golf course.

Amazing you knew that. I'll have to do a Manteris and ban you from further trivia questions. 😂

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Though he is best known for his dominance on the PGA Tour, Irwin first was an All-Big Eight Conference defensive back at CU. So talented was he at football, CU named him to it's All-Century Team. Away from the gridiron, Hale shone on the golf course.

Amazing you knew that. I'll have to do a Manteris and ban you from further trivia questions. 😂

Further trivia for Skinny: What did Irwin shoot when he won his first US Open?

railbird

EOG Master

that was an easy one for anybody who follows golf