Following a tout's free picks

PassTheRock

EOG Master
I get daily emails from a certain touting service who will not be named because I am not trying to promote anybody. Keeping an eye on these plays, they seem to do pretty well. I have only seen the free plays, I have never bought anybody's picks, nor would I ever. But lets follow these freebies and see how they go.

Mods, these plays will be for all of the major sports, so I was not sure which forum to place this into. If you need to move this thred then move it.

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Following a tout's free picks

1-0, +1 unit

I wont be around for the next 3 days to check my email for the plays, so we will continue this on Monday.

If you still think there is any difference in quality between a tout's free picks and his paid picks, I have more missionary work to do.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Of course I dont think there is a difference. But I have access to the free picks, I thought it would be interesting to track them and see how they do.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

NCAA: Oakland -4 -120

When the pick first came out it was -4. Now it is -4.5 so I bought the hook.

You can get virtually any tout's paid picks for free, at several sites.

What to do with them...is another matter !

People love to post those plays.

EOG should have a forum for this, as I've previously told Mofome.

You can get virtually any tout's paid picks for free, at several sites.

What to do with them...is another matter !

People love to post those plays.

EOG should have a forum for this, as I've previously told Mofome.

Will never happen. You have to remember the owners of these forums are in bed with the books the touts etc etc.

Will never happen. You have to remember the owners of these forums are in bed with the books the touts etc etc.

You can get the tout picks at RX ( for one). RAS, Indian Cowboy, whoever you want ! Making it work, is the trick !

I was speaking specifically of EOG. He lets touts advertise here. He isnt going to let anyone posts those plays.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

NCAA: [636] TULSA -4.5 -120

Just like yesterday, I got in too late. The line was -4.5 when this play came out but it is -5 now so I bought the hook.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I had to buy the hook AGAIN. I need to get on these sooner.

[724] CS NORTHRIDGE v MEMPHIS U u131? -120 (B+?)

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Damn it..the pic today was Cinc over the Mets. But I did not get on it in time. Cincinnati is up 8-4 :doh1