FanDuel

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
need them in las vegas.

draftkings in vegas is going to be a very very good.......investment.

they will have the biggest menu....and kick out anyone with a clue.

perfect for wallstreet.

At least they haven't cut me off. I had a testy chat with MGM about my lower limits, I was just fucking around with them I know why they did it and just wanted to hear what they say. The chat person after awhile of playing dumb about it said hold on, a manager will be calling. So I take the call and this world class prick was all kinds of stupid. He said they will not tolerate "professional" action on their site. I said "What pro out there has an average bet size of about $90?" He goes off on this I know you are working with other illegal accounts so you aren't just betting $90 a play and I said "Do you want to repeat that slander so I can share it with the Division of Gaming?" Then he really lost it saying some shit about software would prove it and we just might forward this information to them and I could face criminal charges. Unbelievable, this is what they call customer service?

These MGM guys couldn't spot a sharp if he was punching them right between the eyes. These dumbass gaming companies are just going to lose their shirts on sports betting for years before this all finally starts to be a good profitable business. Hopefully for their sake these clowns they have working for them now will all be fired out of a cannon. All I know is screw them, I'm done with patronizing MGM. I used to stay in their hotels for all my trips to Vegas and Atlantic City, but I'll take my business elsewhere.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I always bet on the kiosks and never turn in tickets with a payout of over 5k at the window which requires suit approval. Only use the app in emergencies.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
FanDuel listed only 31 women to win the French Open.

The house took the other 97 entrants.

When longshot Barbora Krejcikova won the event, FanDuel locked up all the money.

I asked someone about the situation where unsuspecting punters could get duped by the offering.

I suggested a disclaimer of some sort like "128 players entered, only 31 listed."

They scoffed at the suggestion.

Sigh.

railbird

EOG Master

The house took the other 97 entrants.gam

When longshot Barbora Krejcikova won the event, FanDuel locked up all the money.

I asked someone about the situation where unsuspecting punters could get duped by the offering.

I suggested a disclaimer of some sort like "128 players entered, only 31 listed."

Sigh.
gaming should get involved, this is illegal

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Sigh.

To be transparent, they should list a "Field" option at odds of 1/0 i.e. bet all you want, you get no return!

Sigh.

If they listed a field bet what difference would it make for bettors? If you want an unlisted player there are plenty of books who will list out the whole field or include lesser players. Bettors should have shopped and found the book with the best odds for their player and if it includes a field bet or not doesn't matter to them.

MrTop

EOG Master
If they listed a field bet what difference would it make for bettors? If you want an unlisted player there are plenty of books who will list out the whole field or include lesser players. Bettors should have shopped and found the book with the best odds for their player and if it includes a field bet or not doesn't matter to them.

fan duels futures usually pretty good in major sports.. although this was not one of them .. they just don't like MLB sides and nhl sides. carry on

Fan Duel new web site - looks good

wynn web site up in new jersey
Haven't noticed any change here for FD other than they show boosts more prominently. I still don't like that site as much as the simple ones like Circa or SuperBook. You can tell which one is hoping to distract squares into betting things they weren't planning on and which one is for a more disciplined crowd who knows what they want to bet and its easy to find. And still FD at least here needs a search function.

I find it silly that Draft Kings has a "fan shop" and the prices are normal for sports gear, which means high. Certainly not going to pay $60 for a hoddie that has your name on it giving you free advertising. Why aren't they sending these things out to good customers?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sigh.

I have a gripe similar to that when it comes to the Europa League - the little sister of the Champions League. They will list odds to win it. But they do it BEFORE all team competing in the CL get KOd and then get sent to the EL. Last season they listed 24 teams and Man U was not one of them because they were still in the CL. Man U got KOd from the CL then got sent to the EL. They lost the title game. If they had won it NO ONE betting a team when there was only 24 would have won - and there was no "Field" option, either.

THAT upsets me more than just about anything else. You list 24 teams to win it all knowing 8 more will be added - and usually the best 8 - and "The Field" is not a listed option meaning none of the 24 listed teams is worth a wager. AND EVERY BOOK KNOWS THIS!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The positives I like about the legal books is I can visit some of them and get cash at the place or transfer in/out of PayPal and my bank easy. Some are instant and I meant instant like Rivers. Enjoy the bonuses but some will cut you off and never off any deals.

Odds are terrible sometimes. A lot will take matches down then put them LIVE with 9 out of 10 times the favorite being even more juiced up before match. Great for dogs but bad for favorites. I won 3k two months ago at draftkings and they actually wound up processing my paypal withdrawal later that day on a Saturday BUT here's the kicker, I haven't received any special offers since.