EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Play 23, Detroit SF under 7.5 -110

Do or die

I have no idea how this will turn out but if you end up pulling this off it would be a greater escape than Leicester in 2014-15 when they were DFL with 9 games left, somehow avoided relegation by winning 7 of their last 9...........and then making history the next season, winning the PL at 5000-1 odds!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
That was a close one last night, but got the strike for a 4 bagger. 8 more needed for perfection to win the August challenge. Tigers had the bases loaded with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th while down 3-1. Miggy ended up striking out to end the game, disaster averted, the under 7.5 covers with a final score of 3-1.

Record moves to 9-11-2. Play number 24 coming up later on.

pinpalshare.png

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
a no brainer to stay with that theme. here a free-bee angles team total goes under every day
Easy to say after the fact. The line moved to the over, which made it a non play today. I try to beat the closing line looking for the value. The SD gane under I feel beat the closing line. May not always work out, as I'm holding on by a thread right now.

kane

EOG master
Are you so starved for attention that you must bomb every thread?
Yeah, clearly Dell is what's wrong here, it isn't the past posting make up lines air bettor who shits all over this place with his daily racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic posts. Of course his kind of starving for attention is not only allowed, but encouraged. I guess that's one of the perks of being a "good" guy compared to being a "bad guy", sad

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have overcome 32-1 odds but 128-1 remain? That means you are in bettor shape than the Joker. You made the EOG Open draw.