EOG Poker over the next 16 weeks - Outline

Tuckman

Uh Poster
For the next 4 weeks we are gonna keep the payout structure that way we have it now, the tourney on 8/23 will consist of giving away the additional $600 in prizes (bounties, chip leader after a certain round, etc etc..) Be a fun little way to use up the $600 we have accumulated..

Starting 8/30, there will be another 12 week leaderboard started..I might break it up into 2 six week sessions and one overall winner..I havent fully decided on this part yet, but its not gonna be a straight 12 week shot, something a bit different than we just finished..To be eligible for this it will either require a deposit or partcipation around the forum (picks posted, entering discussion threads, sharing input). Not just showing up on Monday and posting 10 times and calling it a week..

:cheers

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: EOG Poker over the next 16 weeks - Outline

Nervous to deposit. In one week, 3 places announcing no more fun for their customers - the Atlantis Network, Betjam, and Bodog. Fun would include a site not answering emails to do a withdrawal this week. Had 5 sites I have lost money at now for no pays. Might have to start playing video games this time next year at the rate the business is going. Either that or get this body back in shape.

Your contest ideas are just so huge. Just hoping the government leaves places like yours alone.

kind of stunned on the bodog thing, this network is more gambling then poker so they will be ok, and good idea

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

so either deposit $100 or participate?? Will it be our option or yours. Sounds good either way.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

so either deposit $100 or participate?? Will it be our option or yours. Sounds good either way.

will be the players, i surely hope alot will do both as Bookmaker has been extremely generous with this contest and it will be football time so everyone should be sharing plays anyways come then!

slyone66

EOG Master

sounds good Tuck, business starting to slow down with night calls, "thank god", money's great but no life sux !

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

Do we still have to deposit if we have plenty of money there it is just a waste of money and time for me and bookmaker?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Do we still have to deposit if we have plenty of money there it is just a waste of money and time for me and bookmaker?

is the money from an actual deposit or running up the FP won from the tourney? I can inquire and check if you say its from an actual deposit..

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

Well lifetime I have sent 5 figures but I guess this time is from running up a freeplay. Last time I deposit cash was during Mavs/Thunder series

joeblow

EOG Addicted

I enjoy these weekly games.When do we need to deposit the money by?I was planning on making a deposit there anyway by the 1st week of college foots...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I enjoy these weekly games.When do we need to deposit the money by?I was planning on making a deposit there anyway by the 1st week of college foots...

By the start of the new leaderboard, August 30th..Once u make the deposit, please let me know so i can confirm it (obviously i already have the account number)..:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

I think that EVERYONE can deposit at least $200 in bookmaker.

They are about the safest book out there. No one should complain about worrying about losing their money. And if they did, well it is only $200 or so!! If that kind of money worries you then this site is not for you. This is a gambling site guys!

Screw the participation around the site, just require the postup for the 12 week prizes. When people actually post up at a site, then they will post picks and participate more anyway