EOG Newsletter is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarbo

EOG Member
It's even better since I get each one 10 FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAMING MOTHERFUCKERS.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I thought it was the best yet honestly.

Please unsubscribe if you do not want it.

Have a good night

Jarbo

EOG Member
Sam Odom said:
Shouldn't use the same addy for your ghosts.

No ghosts for me, if I have something to say I will say it, period.

If any doubts have the Mods check my IP address.

Jarbo

EOG Member
The General said:

Have a good night

Pete.................... I did.

Can't wait to get 10 more. Get someone who knows how to run a Web Site.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
You got a few extra electrons delivered to your in box. I mean what are you like if you get cut off on the highway?

Jarbo

EOG Member
trytrytry said:
You got a few extra electrons delivered to your in box. I mean what are you like if you get cut off on the highway?

You better hope you don't try it on me Gopher Boy. It would be the last time you ever drive a car. You Dumb son Of A Bitches in Minnesota stop at Red lights that let you on the Interstate. Hell, I've seen you dumd Sweeds turn around in the the middle of a crosswalk when the light says "Don't walk".

Have a nice day.

Jarhead,

Why don't you take your whinning over to the RX, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to your sad stories!!:blah

Scarlett

Well I only got 2 I feel left ot. They were both in my bulk(spam) box, I only got one last week, but that one was in my inbox.

I have to think if you have any kind of spam blocker they will simply be thrown into the bulk folder and you shouldn't see them at all.

yuri

EOG Member
Scarlett I think you tell him to mention me on the show cause you like me? Yes? Glue I look forward to seeing you too. Always good to have new friends? Yes?

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:

Have a good night

I never subscribed to it so why should I have to unsubscribe?

And, no, I am not an Rx backer. Far from it. This place has moved locations but kept the same traits.

Did you really think that a new website would change scammers into heroes?

Home Dog,

For someone who doesn't like this site you have already managed to post 77 times. Why do you put yourself through all this sorrow? I guess we are just addicting? Can't leave the site alone, huh?

BTW, did you get your T Shirt? You know, the EOG.COM shirt you requested!!

Scarlett

Like I said it's just really boring at the RX.MAY'N!!

JARBO if you didn't have so many ghosts you wouldn't get so many letters! MAY'N! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!! :+excited-

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Scarlett said:
Home Dog,

NO, that cant be true? I havent even asked for one. homedog, someone must have hacked into you EOG acct and asked for a t-shirt

yuri

EOG Member
Scarlett said:
Home Dog,

For someone who doesn't like this site you have already managed to post 77 times. Why do you put yourself through all this sorrow? I guess we are just addicting? Can't leave the site alone, huh?

Scarlett

I like you and this glue. You make my nub grow? Yes?

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Scarlett said:
Home Dog,

Scarlett

Just point scammers out when I see them. It's just like the touts. Lots of people fall for their false advertisments.

Buyer beware.

Please send the t-shirt. Did you buy my physical address also?

Scarlett said:
Home Dog,

Scarlett

I highly doubt that homedog asked for an EOG shirt.

Shrink always has been a fan of sending out others to fight his battles. Even wives, girlfriends, whatever he's got at any given time!

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
kosar said:
I highly doubt that homedog asked for an EOG shirt.

Shrink always has been a fan of sending out others to fight his battles. Even wives, girlfriends, whatever he's got at any given time!

In other words, he is a scammer.

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Sam Odom said:
homie just said he did ask for one, I guess you are wrong Kosar.

Didn't see that pal.

Highly doubt was a nice way to put it. Maybe I could get one to wipe my ass with.