early super bowl prediction

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: early super bowl prediction

i wouldn't be suprised to see the Niners come out of the NFC. I think Mike Nolan has them heading in the right direction. The offense needs to improve though. A healthy Vernon Davis and Frank Gore should help. Alex Smith needs to step it up.

I think they can make the playoffs anyway.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I cannot wait to find out after we enjoy a great regular season. It is almost like you should cross off the COLTS because of the tough chances of a repeat, BUT if they have a little better than average defensive play consistently, then they have the tools.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I like most EVERY NFL team and don't really hate any of them. I just like to watch competitive NFL football games. I am a COLTS fan if I have to choose but really just a football fan. :houra

d ray

EOG Dedicated

NE VS CHI

chicago goes to the SB last year, and get the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL. It's nice when you can play Minny, GB and Detroit twice.

Agree with those that say Saints and Pats

New England 38
New Orleans 27

Randy Moss SB MVP 3 TD's 177yds

i wouldn't be suprised to see the Niners come out of the NFC. I think Mike Nolan has them heading in the right direction. The offense needs to improve though. A healthy Vernon Davis and Frank Gore should help. Alex Smith needs to step it up.

I think they can make the playoffs anyway.

:newsmile055: The Eagles are the only logical team to come out on top in the NFC...