Doyle's room bonus

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
I have seen a 100% bonus to members across the street and think they should also do this for EOG members. This is one of the only rooms I have done well in the cash games. I like the fact that you are not given a time limit in order to be given the bonus.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
About 5000 players on. Good cash games and great tourneys especially for guys that like free rolls and can sit there for hours to try and win a few bucks. I dont have that kind of patience for a few hundred but worth a look Gold. NO JJ I cannot transfer you money to play there.

Are you sure it was 100%? I thought it was 50%, and for new signups. I signed up about 8 months ago, but with FB season here, I haven't played in a while. I got my money out and just use action points and the cash I win from those now. Decent site, could be better. I give it an 7.5 out of 10.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
I think it 50% But its better to take the 30% and rakeback from rakeback.com that gets deposited every month into your acct.

Great site, Good trnyand ring games, Easy to make your Bonus

Coop

I might try this place Krack. I might need $200 from you to get started though as I am having trouble transfering money there

newton0038

EOG Member
Played at Doyle's, got to keep my $100 deposit but never got my Points high enough to collect my bonus on them. Cancelled my account after I was in a $12 +.60 MTT tournament with a million rebuys and when I lost out and was exiting the table I noticed was still in the tournament with a fresh 2000 in chips. I sit out of the tournament immediately and contact customer service and ask why am I still in a tournament that I was knocked out of, she stated that I must have rebought back in. I said I never rebuy and never will, I did not select a rebuy, I was closing the table when I received 2000 in chips. She check my account and I was charged for the rebuy, I tell her I don't want it and how in the fuck did I get hit for a rebuy? ( I was getting pissed at this by now as I did not request any rebuys) She said I MUST have requested it through the system... I DID NOT I tell her , knowing this convesation wasnt going anywhere, I decided to go blow the $14 the fucks would not let me withdraw because of the minimum requirement ( funny my $14 + the stolen $12 would have kept over the minimum).

long story short I will never be back to Doyle's for any reason don't know how I got fucked for a rebuy. I wonder how many others have actually closed the table they were at and not even know they got fucked out of a rebuy, then hassel me about not having enough to go back to my Neteller.

Fuck em:hung :+signs9-1