Desparate Housewives 9 PM EST .... Don't Forget BABY !!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Still trying to figure out the fascination with this show........:+clueless

Hache Man

Glaken said:
let me help you in a minuzzle .... wow thats a big pic need to fix that

Yes, VERY BIG ............lol

You've doubled the page size...... :D

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Those women are all busted out and too thin.

Pass on them all.

Jesus Christ what am I saying? I need to stop communicating with Skip.

Hache Man

I will admit Hatcher is pretty cute but what's up with the rest of 'em?

Glaken said:

I was thinking of Nicolette Sheridan ..... not in this pic ... miss that show

I used to love the one in the middle Donna Mills I think she was the neighborhood Whore that slept with evryone elses husband she even slept with JR Ewing

How Did I Miss This Thread????

How Did I Miss This Thread????

GREAT SHOW TONIGHT as always...

Terry Hatcher was awsome...:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

These women are washed up

I cannot get into fake tv shows like this and has ZERO reflection on the way real houswives live.

This is all fantasy

dirty

EOG Master
jjgold said:
These women are washed up

I cannot get into fake tv shows like this and has ZERO reflection on the way real houswives live.

This is all fantasy

If we wanted REality we would walk outside....That is why we watch the TV.....noone thinks that shit happens in Real life...Just entertainment to get away bud...entertainment:smokesmal

I almost puked when I was switching through channels and saw what's her face in that bad 80's roller skating gear. When I first saw it I really thought it was some commercial for some old age medictaion or something, then it panned to Terry hatcher so I stopped asec, to see what was up. THEN I realized that was Sheridan I guess that is her name. All I can say is there was NO WAY that was her backside with TO in that Monday Night football spot last year.

That is the first time I saw any part of that mess, and if the "hot" women are the reason you guys are watching this shit...you need to get out more.