Dana White, Tucker Carlson, Elon Musk

railbird

EOG Master
One of the BIGGEST #GOPDomesticTerrorists ASSCLOWNS out there.

Dude acts like he is super tough. The reality he is a PUSSY! If he cares so much about justice and holding people accountable for their actions - GO AFTER YOUR PARTY'S LEADER - DICKFACE! Go after #TraitorTrump!
cuban jew tratior mayorkas,, out side of zuckerberg the worst human living

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know for sure but not a Julian Assange fansonly. I think he is a CIA asset. His self barricade and arrested development staged and fake. Happy to be wrong.

A lot of reasons but #1 is his deliberate hinting that his name was Seth Rich but not just saying it when he had the chance and he had multiple chances. In his situation where he had nothing to lose and he has this omg info, I'd scream it off the Ecuador embassy balcony.

Last edited:

howid

EOG Dedicated
I'm buying his story, he was a ''guest'' at the embassy and hinted at Seth, if he truly feared for his life you don't want to be asked to leave, you know there's a bullet or as it were Pompeo poison dart out there trying to find you ....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am still on dry land and I predict She goes before Izzo March Madness. I freely admit I have been wrong for 3 years but 2024 is the last year of President Joe Biden. For sure. Either Trump or another Democrat. So she goes. For sure.

howid

EOG Dedicated
hopefully Pompeo's poison doesn't find him... amazing he's made it this far. win or lose, his security team deserve medals for keeping him upright. and either way, Simpson's predicted Ivanka 2028 will be in play. sure they made a ton of predictions, a few should hit ...

howid

EOG Dedicated
arrested for exposing the little bitty boobies.

over 30 years since Ontario legalized topless for women, in all that time, save for private back yard soirees, I've yet to see one bare boob on the street ...

brazil boobs.PNG

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh.

At age 29, Liddy became the youngest[11] bureau supervisor at FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.. Under the mentorship of deputy director Cartha DeLoach,[1] Liddy secured a position on director J. Edgar Hoover's personal staff, even acting as Hoover's ghostwriter.[11]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nixon like Trump got beat by a nothing hand by misplaying it. Why did he cover up something he had nothing to do with?

howid

EOG Dedicated
do you really think it would have mattered? only a matter of time once you're in their gunsights, ''six ways to Sunday and all that ''

JFK and RFK still not that far away in 1974 ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
do you really think it would have mattered? only a matter of time once you're in their gunsights, ''six ways to Sunday and all that ''

JFK and RFK still not that far away in 1974 ...

I suppose but it is surprising someone on their way out with nothing to lose wouldn't spill the Tracy Beanz. Nixon could have done it before he left office. Trump could have done it before he left office. At least with Trump, I understand he wanted to keep his 2024 chances alive. Senate conviction would have been ballgame. Explains his peculiar pardons and non pardons and no declass.