Celebrity pickleball

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It is but hard to find in usa, most courts are in europe
Costa rica has really adopted padel in the last couple of years. Exact opposite here, cant find a pickleball court. Truth be told I don't know which sport is better as Ive never played pcikle I was just busted chops. I do know I like padel though. I've been playing for a couple of months now (1st tennis style sport I've ever played). The guys i play with are curretnly better than me as they have been playing for 12-18 months and have a tennis background but I should be up to speed in the next couple of months.

railbird

EOG Master
Costa rica has really adopted padel in the last couple of years. Exact opposite here, cant find a pickleball court. Truth be told I don't know which sport is better as Ive never played pcikle I was just busted chops. I do know I like padel though. I've been playing for a couple of months now (1st tennis style sport I've ever played). The guys i play with are curretnly better than me as they have been playing for 12-18 months and have a tennis background but I should be up to speed in the next couple of months.
ive never played before

railbird

EOG Master
Tennis industry really screwed up.

They should have introduced more Clay Courts. Much better experience for the aging USA adult than playing on hard surfaces.
matience is difficult for clay, florida is only place i saw with so much public clay, no public clay in california

railbird

EOG Master
played with Michael Block today, not golf but pickleball, he is pretty good, about a 4.3, not as good as scotty sheffler tho

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Padel uses a ball slightly smaller than a tennis ball with a little less air pressure.

Here's what I don't like about padel tennis: the glass-enclosed court.

railbird

EOG Master
Padel uses a ball slightly smaller than a tennis ball with a little less air pressure.

Here's what I don't like about padel tennis: the glass-enclosed court.
padel is the cousin of squash, it wont be popular,too difficult for the housewife.

railbird

EOG Master
My lean would be Johnson.

Fun fact, Craig’s son, while being raised in Irvine Southern California, managed to score himself a pro contract with Buffalo Sabres.
He won 11-8 but his partner was way better than mine. He plays 7 days a week

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Former Blackhawks and Florida Panthers coach Joel Quenneville has admitted to playing an insane amount of pickle ball since his contract was bought out. Quenneville has settled into some south Florida swanky digs where pickle ball has become all the rage.

In a recent podcast, Quenneville said he wants to coach again.
However it appears nhl league commissioner Garry Bettman will determine when and where this wis happen.
Quenneville admitted to having no dealings or knowledge whatsoever of the sexual assault allegations against the video coach in Chicago.