Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Uh, this is for 28 dimes. That would tend to increase the bonus whore payout odds.

NBA - [517] Cleveland Cavaliers +589
NBA - [513] Orlando Magic +497
NBA - [510] Oklahoma City Thunder +646
NBA - [503] Minnesota Timberwolves +327
NBA - [580] Detroit Pistons +163

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With me moments away from receiving a $5750 Bookmaker payout, I am pleased to announce the JK bonus whore will be guaranteed by myself in the JK Big Dance contest. I will hardwork to secure funding for the other 4. Thank you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So as of now:

Billy Sink $250 $1000
Big Dummy $250 $1000
Winkypunk $250 $1000
trytrytry $250 $1000
JK $250 $1000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nobody has a problem with these contests except JK. Somebody could do the same to me and have a dishonourable Dell Dude contest. That would be Hillaryous. I'd love it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I figure I got about $173.62 of solid entertainment outta this so far.

If Dell posts about it to himself another 4783 times and I can play a couple rounds of golf on Teddy Got KnockedTheFukkout Bad's nose plus a few more accidental bumps from Pailaturd's oxygen hose, I'll call it even.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I figure I got about $173.62 of solid entertainment outta this so far.

If Dell posts about it to himself another 4783 times and I can play a couple rounds of golf on Teddy Got KnockedTheFukkout Bad's nose plus a few more accidental bumps from Pailaturd's oxygen hose, I'll call it even.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Who the fukk invited your weakling stink fat fukkin shut in loner ass into my bidnit anyway.

I give very generously to Toyz for Tots, prolly paid for the laptop you slam the fukk outta daily when your diaper bunch up yer damn cooch.

So mind your manner ya two bit pissant.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cwissy said:
As promised, I will introduce each dishonouree to explain howid and why they were chosen. With the illiterate white middle aged mobile they call Billy Sink, it happened by accident.

Billy started some stupid attention whore capping thread in 2018 where he promised the EOG forum a $250 contest if he didn't finish above water after 100 plays. 3 years later, Billy's under 100 plays and under water. If it wasn't for Teddy and I bumping the thread to taunt him, the thread would be buried almost as deep as Billy.

It's ok if Billy decided to exclude Teddy and I from his stupid contest. But he stiffed the forum. This should have been a bannable offence but JK hasn't done anything. A legitimate moderator would have given him an ultimatum: contest or posting handle. No contest, same Billy.

That's why Billy was chosen as a dishonouree but he's not the reason there is a contest.

Wait, what?

We have to go back to the stolen 2020 election. I bet a poster at the Major Wager a MW bowl entry Trump would win. He did win but the Democrats cheated their asses off. I still paid the $500 but it turned out to only cost me $200 because the MW bowl entry was reduced. Instead of taking my money, I decided to host a Super Show contest. Then the Guesser's demise was confirmed and I decided to honour him with another Super Show contest.

I won both contests. Well, I won MW and The Guesser's ghost won EOG but it's the same thing. I kept all the money.

So we go back to Billy. I ran 2 successful contests. Why not make it 3 and embarrass this fool in the process. The rest, as they say. You could say Billy was the original inspiration for my Big Dance contests. I say he's a stiff and I am going to enjoy (not) paying his debt when I win again!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Make coupla calls out the suburbs find your whole life story chump cheese.

I can get up in your bidnit real good.

The fukkin end.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In New Orleans, Dave had to deal with the humidity.

In Las Vegas, he has to deal with the stupidity.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Billy makes several illiterate threats against myself and JK goes into his stand up routine. Never change, Jk. Promise?

I'm going to have the contests at Peeps. Good job costing the EOG forum 5 great paying Big Dance contests. The password is uncouth.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am displeased to announce the cancelation of the EOG Big Dance contests. Guilty please thank JK for costing the forum $1250 in guaranteed Michael Cohen. Also guilty please note the new thread password. Thank you and good bye.

Cwissy said:
Contest at Peeps only

It's not because of Billy's threats. It's because of JK. As long as that cocksucker is associated with the EOG, I am not going to support them with a contest. I would be doing him a favour and giving them traffic so he can please his master, BetDSI. Fuck him and fuck BetDSI.
Cwissy said:
When I think of JK, I think of my Dominican Republic roommate at Michigan State freshman year. Instead of the worse and worse American, go with moderator.
Cwissy said:
As long as that fist bumping cocksucker is associated with EOG, I won't even post. I'll wait until Winky announces his permanent vacation then I'll come back for the JK memorial contest. Bye, JK. The password is fuck you.