Cannon's WNBA

Cannon

Banned
My associates told me these are good for $50 a unit to start the season. I will buy to the best line from the opening number to the start of the game. I will use wagerline for my line moves.

Saturday Plays

5 Units
Wash
Ind over
Phoe

4 Units
Sea

3 Units
Det

2 units
Conn over

Has to be easier than the NBA.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Cannon's WNBA

I hope I these picks don't win because I don't want to get stuck having to post and bet this stuff every night.

Cannon

Banned

they give me the sides the day before the games are played then I go to wagerline just before the game and look at the line and buy to the best available line if the line moved against me.

Cannon

Banned

My associates told me these are good for $50 a unit to start the season. I will buy to the best line from the opening number to the start of the game. I will use wagerline for my line moves.

Saturday Plays

5 Units
Wash (LOSER)
Ind over (WINNER)
Phoe (WINNER)

4 Units
Sea (WINNER)

3 Units
Det (WINNER)

2 units
Conn over (WINNER)

Has to be easier than the NBA.

I think it is a wate of my time to post the WNBA winners. Not many people are going to be betting on my games I get in the WNBA. It was a nice start even though I only bet them $50 a unit.

5 Winners
1 Loser

Units Won

Units Lost

Hey Chuck Luck go fvck yourself. We win in this sport as well, so that makes every sport we can win at. You tout loser can't post winners any any sport on the EOG.

dirty

EOG Master

Enough about the Chuck Luck stuff Cannon.... I am sick of the 3rd Grade Bullshit

Cannon

Banned

I'm not. Kick me off the site I don't care. I just try to post some winners on here to help the poor souls who need the winners to feed their familys. I make good money at this and my dislike for the Chuckster increases the amount of winners I give the forum. Dirty you do have to admit I have the winners can't deny that can you. You guys ban him and I will will double the net winners I post for the year. He never wins in anything he won't be missed I promise and you will save people alot of money not letting them bet his 25% selections.

I have been making money on our baseball fades but don't have time to post them each night. Make me happy and bounce the Chuck off the site. I will deliver winners.

Cannon

Banned

Take his name out of my contest thread so we can have the contest in the NBA forum. It might help people win in the NBA.

dirty

EOG Master

I'm not. Kick me off the site I don't care. I just try to post some winners on here to help the poor souls who need the winners to feed their familys. I make good money at this and my dislike for the Chuckster increases the amount of winners I give the forum. Dirty you do have to admit I have the winners can't deny that can you. You guys ban him and I will will double the net winners I post for the year. He never wins in anything he won't be missed I promise and you will save people alot of money not letting them bet his 25% selections.

I have been making money on our baseball fades but don't have time to post them each night. Make me happy and bounce the Chuck off the site. I will deliver winners.

It has nothing to do with winners Cannon, it has to do with childish behavior

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Cannon does nothing but post winners = fact.

Cannon, I'm interested on hearing your system for the baseball fades. Do you have MSN, I'd love to hear the system.

Cannon

Banned

He is the only one that I exhibit childish behavior towards. I swear I would not bash the guy if he would just post winners. What good is it to have a guy who always and I want to stress the word always loses post plays and give the impression that he is a hell of a capper and he is kicking ass and making all kinds of money. I say he either bets them for peanuts of does not bet them at all. This site will be huge if you have winners and get these bozos out of here. Let him go back to the RX. I would not even post if I lost the way he does.

Cannon

Banned

I might be a jerk sometimes but I post winners and always keep a honest record of my won lost. ERB I used to cap baseball and really do well at it about 10 years ago. I used to spend about 4 hours a day and it was a grind on me. I have several good friends who are large books and the larger books they lay money off to tell them what sides should be the right side and where they will need to adjust their lines in all sports. This starts the night before the games and in baseball they give them the sides that they feel will be the sides that should win money and the fades I post are the sides that they feel they want to keep and hold action on. So in effect the games I post should lose money and the other side should win money. When I fade I have to pay the juice at Matchbook and my friends put me on them if I get busy and can't get to a computer with them but I have been making a solid profit. I have posted part time at the EOG and my posted plays have lost about 40 units I think. I don't want to be a Chuck Luck but I would guess I am up about 85+ net units with juice. Not making a killing but I make a nice profit and I don't have to study anything. I call the day of the game about an hour before the first game in the day and an hour before the late games to see if anything new or any changes. It is difficult for me to post my late info. Dirty has seen me use this info for several years. I am not saying I get rich betting it but I rarely lose money over even a 3 or 4 week period. I just don't seem to ever have a bad run. Example they gave me a 27-11 to start the NBA playoffs and then I thought I might add a few of my own plays and now my posted record is like 66-43-2. My trash I have recently added has hurt me so I went back and just played their stuff and I think I am like 14-7 my last 21 plays. I would not know how to cap a WNBA game and they gave me a 5-1 last night. It makes gambling easier for me knowing I won't hit a long losing streak to kill my bankroll then I can be a little more aggressive with my bets knowing if I bet 12 games the worst I might do is 6-6 not a 1-11. that is the big difference for me betting this stuff and the fact I don't spend hours second guessing who to bet that is just a grind and it wears you out.

Cannon

Banned

ATS record so far
5-1

Sundays Winners

5 Units
NY under
Minn over

3 Units
NY

Dirty you like any of these?

dirty

EOG Master

Yes... I will definitely play New York, I circled it as soon as Pinny put the line out.

Sac and Minny playing back 2 Back and I think Defense will be down so Over is a Possibility there as well...

I will have the one Definite and the over is a decent shot at a play

Cannon

Banned

Dirty where is the best place to bet WNBA. Do they have first and second half lines. I need a 10 cent line minimum. Matchbook does not have them and my other sites are 20 cent. Is Trojan and Cascade dangerous to bet at. matchbook pays me all the time and never have any problem. Get my money in 2-3 days usually. 5 days max.

dirty

EOG Master

I play them at Bet Jam and on Credit thru a agent. Greek has them as well..... Bet Jam does not have overnite WNBA right Now...5Dimes does too... Stick with the books I have mentioned plus matchbook and you will be good...

BJ, Greek, 5Dimes....

dirty

EOG Master

I am sure they all do...they do in every other sport except Greek in Bases

Cannon

Banned

I did not check 5 dimes because I have to register but the Greek and Bet Jam make you lay -110 on both sides. You will never make money laying that much juice. Any places have -105 on each side.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..holy pisswater; cannon..!!!..$$$$..>>>>

:party ..

i followed your; and a few other ratifying posts sat..>>

hit 5/6..!!>>

lol

the hardest part..>>>

lol:houra :houra .

i had to look up the team names with the cities; as you posted by city; and my book lines were only by nickname...!!..>>>

lol

now; that's degenerate..!!!!!!..and profitable..!!

darned mystics; ruint my perfect wnba day..

lol

ty

gl

:rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

I did not check 5 dimes because I have to register but the Greek and Bet Jam make you lay -110 on both sides. You will never make money laying that much juice. Any places have -105 on each side.

Cannon I suggest you give it up if you want to lay -105 on every sport in this offshore environment. It is just not going to happen. Major sports is pretty much all you are going to get 105 on. Sure it hurts with the extra Juice, but if you think you can't make money laying -110 then you are nuts... up until recently No one had the choice otherwise and all was well with the good cappers...bottom line is if you pick winners you win, if you don't you don't

nice work cannon - as always. i think with wnba, im going to stay away from over/unders and just play the spreads unless your o/u picks do well. i am just new to wnba and feel uncomfortable

Hope it's a good season for you Cannon. I know we don't always agree on the games but hopefully it's a good season for us all on here.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Jesus...there has to be soccer or pool or swimming or something.
I'd rather watch paint dry than this stuff. Hope you guys win.

Cannon

Banned

I don't watch it just at the end of the night see how much my account has gone up.. Dirty knows the LES BALL.

Noggin

EOG Member

Cannon you are en fuego between these plays and the NBA plays.

Tell your drinking buddies to keep the plays coming...

:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Season to date record ATS

11 Winners
5 Losers

.688 pct.

Units Won

Units Lost

.615 pct.

Cannon

Banned

You owe me $10. I hit the first and second half. You need to bet these first half an perhaps second half as well.

Cannon

Banned

Season to date records

12 Winners
5 Losers

.706 %

Units

Won

Lost

.630 pct.

I will call and get the winners for tomorrow in about 1 hour.