Braves Clinch 14th Straight Division Title !!

dirty

EOG Master
They Busted the Record when they won thier 10th

They just keep on adding to it:+excited-

They usually implode becuz of middle relief ... but Farnsworth may help plus the fact that a starter will move to the pen for playoffs.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Over the last 13yrs the main reason the Braves have only 1 WS victory is simply IMHO, their bats go silent in Oct.

dirty

EOG Master
And what makes This years more amazing is that the Bravos had 17 Rookies play at one time or another and for a 5-6 week stretch they had 4-7 starting every night

dirty

EOG Master
<!--StartFragment -->We labored with shitty teams around here for all my childhood except 82-83 and had 5k fans in the stands....Always been a huge fan...would by 5buck outfield seats and sit behind homeplate or the dugout.

It has been so long that my players I coach (18 and under prospects) talk about the Braves being bad when tey hit a streak and I forget that they don't even REmember the Braves doing anything But winning......That is totally unreal. Most of them were 3-4 years old or younger when the Braves didn't win the Division.

Every year is enteresting tho....the braves always have some pretty good Turnover on the Roster..especially since AOL bought them and they forced Turner out.. We have a 85 million buck payroll and you know some how Cox and Schuerholtz will put together a Competitive team...they mystery is How???

Like this year..They just didn't let the Rookies be rookies. They told them what they expected and by god they knew they would either do it or they would be gone..

That is one reason the Braves have been so successful...They have a way to do it. You either do it Cox's way or your gone...NO Clubhouse controversies...if you don't fit in you are gone...The team will never say anything bad about a player..they just get rid of him....Like Boone and Lofton...

The way the Minors are ran is the Top Brass down there run thier teams like the Braves do...That is why we have a top 3 minor league system in MLB...The running joke down there they tell players when they Mess up is "Bobby doesn't put up with stuff like that"

I am honored to be a lifelong Braves fan....even tho they only have one WS...a few breaks here and there....Lonnie Smith...Charlie Leibrandt...Dave Justice Missing 3rd....Mark Wohlers to Jim Leyritz we could have at least 3.

Atlanta only team that keeps finding new talent. The scouts there have to be amazing as they always let go solid players and keep winning.