Big Syndicate Just Hit

chonk

EOG Enthusiast
For us newbies to the scene, can you elaborate on this? Do you mean that a syndicate of pro gamblers bet on the Vols tonight? How would you know? Thanks.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
PERFECT finally somebody bet this game and the number moved!

- 5 1/2 with the free half point at SKYBOOK on LSU LSU LSU

go with the Tigers

chonk said:
For us newbies to the scene, can you elaborate on this? Do you mean that a syndicate of pro gamblers bet on the Vols tonight? How would you know? Thanks.

chonk,

When I refer to syndicate I mean a very sharp group of gamblers who generally bet as much money as they can at almost the exact same time with as many outs as they can get until the number they are looking for is gone...

In this case, the order was TENNESSEE plus 6 1/2...(and 7 on the buy)...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
shrink, how much money would a group like this be able to get down on average in a situation like this?

ie how much did they get down worldwide this "group"

thanks!

It is not unusual for them to get down between 100-200k on College SIDES, much MORE on NFL SIDES, LESS on Totals...

THE SHRINK

TENNESSEE...

I like them too...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

... looks like some things stay the same... :+thumbs-2

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
Must admit, being a long time Tennessee fan I thought that we were all screwed, not just from the stand point of losin the game albeit the spread but losing the game outright. Never, ever say its over until its over. I have said this many times. Congrats to the UT backers. Way to go vols. Hey Shrink, could you or the General put a University of Tennessee logo on my avatar? I am very computer illiterate.

Swinggame

Ugly game, LSU scores of a couple turnovers then get nothing. Tenn QB gets hurt and back up runs them up and down the field, but then again the guy looks about 40 so he probably has some more experince than even those few starts last years garnered him.