Betmaker: I'M CALLING YOU OUT

Rogthedodger

EOG Member
You guys have pulled this crap before, and I busted you on it privately when it happened. You didn't try and pull this shit on me anymore after that. You're now back to your old ways and I'm tired of it, so you're going to get outed this time.

I called in a MLB play at approx 1:30pm today. The line was -165 and wasn't steaming---it actually had moved the OTHER way a little earlier in the day. And -165 WASN'T the best line available, there was a better line available elsewhere. I have to call in anything over $250 (cause they're scared of me) and I ask for a dime at -165, I'm staring at the line on the net and it reads -165. As usual, the clerk must call out my request and get approval. Then the line magically moves to -170 after the request is made. The clerk comes back on the phone and says I can have it at -170 and of course I say no---that I know the linesman just moved it when I asked for it.

I hang up the phone and the line is BACK TO -165!!! WTF, so I picked up the phone and asked for the line again and you can guess what happened. Yep, LINE BACK TO -170. I laugh to myself, say "no bet" and hang up. I refresh the line after I hang up and, yep, LINE BACK TO -165. So, I bet it for the max $250.

WTF is going on with you guys??? Honor the posted lines, this is ridiculous!!! You CAN NOT move a line just because you know I want to bet it. Remember, YOU called ME to reup for football, not the other way around. If you didn't want me to actually bet at your book, then you shouldn't have invited me back. Very UNPROFESSIONAL move.
http://www.majorwager.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=141063

Rogthedodger

EOG Member
Thanks Pete, I registered when you guys first opened (same Rog as RX). But I've been really busy lately with bases AND football going on. Hope you're doing well.........

Rogthedodger

EOG Member
coconutman said:
Why did you bet with them if there was a better line avaliable? Don't have an account at the other spot or what?

Could be a million reasons why someone does that. Not funded at other books, meeting rollover, not funded well enough at other books, etc. But the issue of why I wanted to bet it there is not germane to the issue at hand.....

Betmaker has been doing things like this for years.

They reduce limits if they think you have a clue. They make you jump through hoops to get a payout, and generally make life difficult if they think you can beat them.