Bet365

Got to love the book and might be one of the top recreational books in the world. It is now full blown for Americans and any other worlwide sport.

Played there a couple of years ago. After a couple of weeks, they cut my Nascar limits to $50!!! YIKES... At that point had to get out. Would be a good book otherwise. Have they stopped cutting people to such low limits????

OK then,

HI

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
I have played at bet365 for two years now. They have great bonuses everytime I post up and they take credit cards. Really like like the book-- I know some don't like it because of the limits but I haven't had that problem-- maybe that just means I am a loser.

jj- you are a funny guy-- love reading your posts.

Mr. Finn or shoud I call you Dewey??

I mean I know your from Ireland so what is the proper way to address you?

I know has something to do with a surname or something like that.

Finny I expect some Euro soccer picks this fall and also the pulse of Irish Country.

Welcome aboard Mr Finn

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
jj- I don't know anything about European soccer-- I am of irish descent--doesn't mean much other than I like drinking beer. LOL!!!

I usually just play football and basketball and work hard the rest of the year so I can pay off bookies. LOL!!! Just kidding-- I just bet what I can afford to lose-- the amounts are small compared to guys like you.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Bet365 is a sports book that I really like. I like it so much that I pay for a lot of their overhead. smoke

ian_go

EOG Member
jjgold said:
Got to love the book and might be one of the top recreational books in the world. It is now full blown for Americans and any other worlwide sport.

365 is a solid operation. Below the radar for most Nth Americans until recently. These guys will be one to watch once Euro books move into the US market wholesale.

I read recently that Bet365 has sold off all there parlor operations and now concentrating on Internet gaming only. This a bold move but I suspect that many of their custoners had rather click on their site than drive/walk down to the local betting parlor.

I love the fact that you can tease the run lines 2.5 and parlay it with a tennis or soccer match ....

Glaken

Anyone that thinks BET365 is not a solid operation is uniformed about offshore gambling and should educate themselves more.

SPORTSADVISORY

EOG Member
HI McDonough said:
Played there a couple of years ago. After a couple of weeks, they cut my Nascar limits to $50!!! YIKES... At that point had to get out. Would be a good book otherwise. Have they stopped cutting people to such low limits????

OK then,

HI

I left after they gave me $50 limits on tennis and I am definitely no sharp.

Waste of time playing there imo.

red26

EOG Enthusiast
valdosta said:
There juice is pretty horrible.

I was going to say - any chance they go to a 10 cent line for bases? That's the one thing holding me back right now. I do like that they put NHL futures up already.

red26

EOG Enthusiast
SCI said:
Good Poker outlet cheers

They have a good bonus going right now. Here's what I found on their site

MULTI - PLAYER POKER FREE CHIPS OFFER FOR A LIMITED PERIOD

To celebrate the launch of our exciting new Multi-Player poker service we are offering $50* in free poker chips to all new players.

It?s as simple as this?

Download bet365poker.
Register and purchase at least $50* in poker chips (if you are an existing bet365 or site powered by bet365 customer, simply log-in using your existing username and password).
Play poker to at least $50 in total stakes (check your poker play history using Playcheck).
Once you have played 50 raked hands (a raked hand is one where you are dealt cards in a cash game and the pot reached the agreed level and a rake is taken of 25c and above) you will be entitled to receive your first instalment of your bonus of $10.
Once a further 50 raked hands have been played an additional $10 bonus can be claimed.
To a total bonus amount of $50, having played a minimum of 250 raked hands.
To claim your free poker chips please email support@customerservices365.com
Free poker chips will be deposited into your account within 48 hours of receiving your claim (*please note for other currencies you will need to purchase an amount equivalent to $50 in poker chips).

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
After torching their in game betting and candy store lines I was deemed an unwanted player by the traders and cut to $50 limits, less on the in games. I would say a 90 to 95% cut across the board. Hard to recreate on a $50 bet. They pretty much politely sent me packing. Too bad a great shop.

Best Wishes...oFfrustrated