BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST --winners NascarWinners, 5 Star Bomb, msubulldog!!!!

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST!!!!

Im in...

dirty

EOG Master

I will have this finished graded this evening guys... Started on it yesterday but couldn't finish...

dirty

EOG Master

Thank You Bet Jamaica and Thank you Poster at EOG for Playing in The 2008 Daytona 500 Contest!!!!!

Here are the Winners

1. NascarWinners --- 46 Points
  2. 5 Star Bomb --- 47 Points
  3. msubulldog --- 52 Points

TO WIN 100% OF THE PRIZE MONEY YOU MUST HAVE MADE $100 IN WAGERS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE START OF THE RACE. IF NOT YOU GET 10%.

IT MUST BE "REAL" MONEY WAGERS. "REAL" MONEY IS MONEY YOU DEPOSITED. CONTEST WINNINGS AND FREE PLAY ROLLOVERS ARE NOT COUNTED!!!

Please check all Results and If no mistakes are found I will get you paid tomorrow afternoon!!!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Thank You Bet Jamaica and Thank you Poster at EOG for Playing in The 2008 Daytona 500 Contest!!!!!

Here are the Winners

Poetic justice!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST --winners NascarWinners, 5 Star Bomb, msubulldog!!!!

nascar winners won! that is too funny. At least Im sure he watched the race! nice job!

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran
Re: BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST --winners NascarWinners, 5 Star Bomb, msubulldog!!!!

Yup i watched every lap and it was a sleeper until 18 to go

thanks Eog Betjam and Dirty for the contest

NASCARWINNERS

Just curious here, but I signed up and made my picks early. I never saw that $10 free play bonus for the race. I just logged in today and saw the $10. Took a while to figure out what it even was. I don't want to play it elsewhere and lose all future free plays or screw up my account or what not. What do I do? Call them and have them pull it? Use it on a game tonight? Save it for the next Nascar race?

Any ideas?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Just curious here, but I signed up and made my picks early. I never saw that $10 free play bonus for the race. I just logged in today and saw the $10. Took a while to figure out what it even was. I don't want to play it elsewhere and lose all future free plays or screw up my account or what not. What do I do? Call them and have them pull it? Use it on a game tonight? Save it for the next Nascar race?

Any ideas?

Call or email them

dirty

EOG Master

Just email support@betjm.com and explain the situation and They will work with you

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

Here are the Winners

Nice job brother Dog

:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Congrats Guys! :cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Sweet.... Thanks guys. Dirty do you need my information or do you still have it?

dirty

EOG Master

Still got it

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

thanks eog and betjamaica for contest; got very lucky to win 3rd as I newman and kurt busch who both came from nowhere to finish 1st and 2nd.

bad thing is have not played at betjamaica since superbowl as lost almost all my money there during bad january run in baskets and wagered rest on superbowl over. glad to win anything and again thanks for having contest.

dirty

EOG Master

The entire thread is in the dump....ballwonder you and 5 star can argue down there... our advertisers don't deserve that mess in their threads

dirty

EOG Master

Email has been sent

Re: BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST --winners NascarW

Re: BET JAMAICA AND EOG PRESENT THE $600 NASCAR DAYTONA 500 CONTEST --winners NascarW

Yup i watched every lap and it was a sleeper until 18 to go

thanks Eog Betjam and Dirty for the contest

NASCARWINNERS

Now if you could only golf that well:+textinb3.

Nice going.