Bet Jamaica $600 NASCAR Contest: Richmond (Closes on final pace lap before green flag)

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Bet Jamaica $600 NASCAR Contest: Richmond (Closes on final pace lap before green flag)

Congrats to the winners. 12io4j2w90

vikingboy13 9-1 +7.85
THE POSTMAN! 8-2 +5.85 (via TB1)
Brewers in 7 8-2 +5.85

PM Blondie your Betjam acct number so she can get prizes credited as soon as possible.

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member
Re: Bet Jamaica $600 NASCAR Contest: Richmond (Closes on final pace lap before green flag)

e-mail sent to Blondie. Thanks EOG, Blondie, and BJ

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member

I don't usually win a contest, or whine and complain, but I have tried everything I can think of, but am not going anywhere. I could sure use my winnings this weekend, but nothing has been credited to my account. Don't know if I am doing something wrong, or something else, but if there is anyone that can help with this, it would be appreciated. Sadly I can only get dial up, so having to keep checking is a pain in the ass. Sorry if I am whining. Thanks for the help in advance.

vikingboy13

ballwonder

EOG Master

I don't usually win a contest, or whine and complain, but I have tried everything I can think of, but am not going anywhere. I could sure use my winnings this weekend, but nothing has been credited to my account. Don't know if I am doing something wrong, or something else, but if there is anyone that can help with this, it would be appreciated. Sadly I can only get dial up, so having to keep checking is a pain in the ass. Sorry if I am whining. Thanks for the help in advance.

vikingboy13

Email sent to Betjam please pm me that you get the funds.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Guys blondie is having email issues along with the site issues, I emailed all winners again for her so all should be credited shortly. We thank you for your patience.