Best Site For Live Tennis Updates?

Since JC Ferrero played in DC on Sunday, the Ferrero/Mayer match will take place on Wednesday instead of as originally scheduled for today.

Another site to check out is www.menstennisforums.com

They have FANATICAL tennis fans. If there is no live scoreboard on the website, some of the hard-core will call every so often to keep you updated. I am sweating out Safina now. If she comes through, I may invest the profits on Berdych over Seppi.

Hope this helps.

Ok then
HI

First set to Dinara 7-5. Now Kremer will quit and the second set will be over in about 15 minutes!!!! Dinara doesn't have much of a face, but she's got a body that would hurt an old man like me. Some of these Russians (Sharapova, Dementieva, Safina) win and I want to lick their toes when I cash my ticket. :D

OK then,
HI

Sage,

No, I am NOT positive in the least. As a matter of fact, I bet JC Ferrero thinking it would go off around 1130 EST. Then, I didn't see it listed on livescore scoreboard nor the ATP scoreboard.

Then, I went to the site above I mentioned, and that is what was posted. Now on that board everybody is asking about the match. I went to the official website and saw it on their oop between the Beto match and the Ferrer match.
I know a few words of Italian like amore and calzone. :D But that didn't help much.

I will get my nose a little dirtier, and if I find authority, I will post.

Ok then

THE SAGE

EOG Enthusiast
Alright. try to let me know when you find out.

I dont like betting matches when a wesbite has the wrong date for it.

Now a poster is reporting on the aforementioned site that Ferrero won 3&3. I am confused. The official tournament site is low rent. I can't find anything on it. Also, cannot find confimation of the score except for a poster named Igor Andreev.

OK then

Sorry guys. First post was incorrect as I was misinformed. Ferrero won 3 and 3. The following is from the official website:

Tommy Robredo (Esp) b. Albert Portas (Esp) 6/3 7/5; Juan Ignacio Chela (Arg) b. Jos? Antonio Sanchez De Luna (Esp) 6/4 6/2; Cristophe Rochus (Bel) b. David Sanchez (Esp) 6/1 6/2; Fernando Verdasco (Esp) b. Tomas Zib (Cze) 6/2 6/2; Igor Andreev (Rus) b. Nicolas Almagro (Esp) 6/4 2/6 6/4; Davide Sanguinetti (Ita) b. Florent Serra (Fra) 6/7 (10) 6/1 6/2; Tomas Behrend (Ger) b. Daniele Bracciali (Ita) 6/4 4/6 6/3; Daniel Elsner (Ger) b. Fabio Fognini (Ita) 4/6 6/3 7/5; Albert Montanes (Esp) b. Agustin Calleri (Arg) 7/5 6/0; Alberto Martin (Esp) b. Gael Monfils 1/6 6/1 6/4; Juan Carlos Ferrero (Esp) b. Florian Mayer (Ger) 6/3 6/3.

Well, Sage, I hope you had Ferrero. :D

OK then