Bears

blueline

EOG Master
its obviously only april but a good place to start is division wins....i think last year the line was 2.5.....are there 3 division wins on the horizon?

blueline

EOG Master
a member of the IL State House said this :

“I want to say to you publicly what I said to Kevin Warren privately last week. If we were to put this issue on the board for a vote right now, it would fail, and it would fail miserably,” Welch said at a separate press conference in Maywood. “There’s no environment for something like this today. Now, in Springfield, environments change. Will that environment change within the next 30 days? I think that’s highly unlikely.”
And the beat goes on :

Bears stadium proposal a 'non-starter,' Team Pritzker says after briefing

blueline

EOG Master
Fields update...returning kicks:

"I would, I think it’s pretty cool — as soon as you touch the ball that’s when everything starts to happen,” Warren said. “Our special teams coordinator was talking about Justin Fields being back there. . . . We looked at him like, Justin Fields will be back there? I think it’s cool.”

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fields update...returning kicks:

"I would, I think it’s pretty cool — as soon as you touch the ball that’s when everything starts to happen,” Warren said. “Our special teams coordinator was talking about Justin Fields being back there. . . . We looked at him like, Justin Fields will be back there? I think it’s cool.”
I can’t see that happening. Can’t take the chance of your backup qb getting hurt on ST.

kane

EOG master
Can OBJ handle being the 3rd option?
Absolutely, he's coming here knowing what his role will be, he knows Hill and Waddle eat first, I'm quite sure it's all been discussed between him and McDaniel, and at this point, I have to think he has enough self awareness to understand where he is in his career, and what's expected of him

kane

EOG master
If Miami can figure out the O-line, this year's offense should be better than last year, not sure about the defense, a lot of turnover from last year's team, but if they can hold their own, at some point Chubb and Phillips will return from their season ending injuries last year

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Absolutely, he's coming here knowing what his role will be, he knows Hill and Waddle eat first, I'm quite sure it's all been discussed between him and McDaniel, and at this point, I have to think he has enough self awareness to understand where he is in his career, and what's expected of him
You've spoken to OBJ?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Huge signing for Miami, the trio of Hill, Waddle, and OBJ is as good as any in the league. As far as Claypool, he's taking something to Buffalo, not sure it's his talent though

I would say SF's Aiyuk, Samuel, Kittle, and McCaffrey will be better if all are healthy, OBJ will have to really step up for Mia to be as good.

kane

EOG master
I would say SF's Aiyuk, Samuel, Kittle, and McCaffrey will be better if all are healthy, OBJ will have to really step up for Mia to be as good.
When I said Miami's trio would be as good as any in the league, I was talking about receivers, if you include tight ends and running backs then SF is better