ATTENTION NFL BETTORS: WHEN FeZZIK & I MATCH UP ON SAME GAME...

When my colleague and rival, FEZZIK & I match up with the SAME SELECTION in the HILTON CONTEST, we are 3-1 thus far after 2 weeks, or in other words we are hitting 75%...

I notice we both have the EAGLES today for those who may be interested...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
I noticed this earlier in the week myself. I hope you did not just jona this angle Shrink.

:smokesmal

Anyone should know that a 4 game stretch is certainly not a big enough sample size to assume anything. Even now Shrink can say he and Fezzick are hitting 60% when they agree.

When people start throwing huge percentages around it looks impressive. 3-1 (75%) versus 35-28 (55.5%) Which rate is more likely to stand up over along haul? Which actually has? And which is going to make more profit? (assuming all things are relative)

It is one of the main reasons why the NFL is a dangerous thing, too many short term results that people are using as probabilities. Guys betting 5 games a week could have been 8-2 or 9-1, but after yesterday they could very easiily be 8-7 or 9-6 after just one bad day. A couple good weeks surely doen't mean anything.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Want, I remember hitting the book for $3600 one weekend on NFL and thought this is to easy. I blew the money and the next week lost $2900.

:doh1

So we slipped to 3-2 or 60%...

I'd gladly accept this % for the YEAR, so hopefully we will bounce back this weekend...

THE SHRINK

^^^^^^^^^

wantitall4moi said:
Anyone should know that a 4 game stretch is certainly not a big enough sample size to assume anything. Even now Shrink can say he and Fezzick are hitting 60% when they agree.

LOL...didn't see that coming