arizona 2nd half will be my 2nd biggest wager in nfl this year I believe

already hit colts today,which was my biggest bet this year......now,here we have a 49er team that has fluked out 2 td's on garbage,haven't passed the 50 yrd line until 1 minute left in the 2nd qtr,and a cardinal team,which I bet for the game already(BW as well has them),that has played poorly yet has shown they can move the ball at will.49ers the worst team in nfl IMO.

Cards are a huge play for me at anything 7 pts or under 2nd half.....if I can get 5 1/2 or better I will hit this REAL hard

gl guys.2nd half plays did well before.think we can win this 2nd half and they can cover the gamespread:+firework :+eyes-8+ :+cartoon-

Glaken,I love them soooo much in this spot.especially with them just scoring,line will be smaller now.Look for 3 -120 as a solid play.might see 4's,because that really is the true # here.

I'll pound this game at 4 or better here .a 3 hung will make it my 2nd biggest NFL bet this year without a doubt.

let's close it out :+drinks-4 :mutley

LOLOLOLOL

OLY opens at exactly what I called.3 -120

just pounded it with spiro.game is now huge for me.biggest 2nd half bet by far this last year.maybe even last year as well.I gotta check my records.but this # will close at 3 1/2 -120 or more or 4.get all the 3's you can boys.I called it,the line will keep rising.

CARDS ARE THE RIGHT PLAY BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

well,OLY,Catalina,Cris and heritage all have nice bets from me,pretty sure books are needing 49ers as their biggest dec today

Glaken,oly opened 3- 120 as did catalina.was able to get down small there.

cris -130,heritage -125

needless to say.

GO CARDS!!!

enjoy the game Glaken,cheer us in

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WHATS THE TOTAL IN THE 2ND HALF THIS LOOKS LIKE A DEAD UNDER MAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN TWO BAD TEAMS LIKE THIS MAYBE I AM SPOILED WATCHING THE PATRIOTS EVERY WEEK.IT MUST BE TORTURE WATCHING THE CARDINALS EVERY WEEK.IF I WAS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER I WOULD ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK

McCown is impressing me.Like him a lot more than Warner.think this team can be decent this year.

Fitzgertald is a stud:mutley :+money-8+

BEANTOWNJIM said:
WHATS THE TOTAL IN THE 2ND HALF THIS LOOKS LIKE A DEAD UNDER MAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN TWO BAD TEAMS LIKE THIS MAYBE I AM SPOILED WATCHING THE PATRIOTS EVERY WEEK.IT MUST BE TORTURE WATCHING THE CARDINALS EVERY WEEK.IF I WAS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER I WOULD ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK

21 Chris
21 Cascade
21.5 ABC and Cat

sleeper,who are you?starting to get a bit annoying no?

you call out Shrink,call out me.
what's with the agenda boy?

feel free to come meet me to discount whoever you say I am.email me and I'll invite you here with Xpanda to a hab game.other than that your shit is getting tired,enjoy the cards game:+signs8-a :+signs13-

Glaken,who is this guy?

does he work at RX or MW?seems like he has something against the site.

not sure

about

the

font

you

keep

talking

about

.........but all I can say is that I hope your capping is better than your detective work .........because if not

You must be very broke!!!

enjoy the fukin winners,insight,and line judgement and call it a day.you sound like a very unhappy man/woman,

chill and have a beer.

Its all good Rob ...just flow with the go....no worries man ....

You are doing an awsome job and don't get rattled....

Probably someone else that didn't get a job at EOG ..... there were lots ...

You are doing great !

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=columnrow align=middle><TH align=left width="50%">4th QTR, 7:35</TH><TD width="10%">1</TD><TD width="10%">2</TD><TD width="10%">3</TD><TD width="10%">4</TD><TH width="10%">T</TH></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD align=left height=20>San Francisco</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD class=finalscore>14</TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD align=left height=20>Arizona </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>10</TD><TD class=finalscore>28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD class="" id=alerts550652><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=scoresrow><TD id=plays550652>2nd and 10, ball on SF 13
Last Play: 1-10-SF 13(7:35) M.Shipp up the middle to SF 13 for no gain (J.Ulbrich).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

punch it in BOYS!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
Dude that was a SHOT ... I swear you CANNOT Convince me that USC is worse than this SF Team

I think SF is a Bunch of Burrow's with lots of Gold on thier heads with Red Afghan's thrown over their Bodies..

fuck i need 3 points now to win the over

this sucks balls no excuse they should have put it to bed 1st and 10 on the 13

fuckers

someone fucking score!!!

dirty

EOG Master
San Fran's Defense has More total yards than their offense I think......It will take Arizona to score I think :wow1