99 system

Re: 99 system

i just strolled across the street and NOW it's cool to be a tout..... :LMAO
almost speechless...

you tease people at this site and send them to another site to "BUY" your plays... this is to good.

when anyone else even mentions touts around either sites a riot breaks out UNLESS when they are making money at it....

this is so funny...

and ace found some notes that Ken figured out?? come on guys. you could have come up with a better story AND Kens REAL plays are worth way more than this 99 shit anyday... if he would post them.. shit sell em now it's cool to be a tout now...

:houra

choslamshe

EOG Master

ACES 99 SYSTEM PLAYS:

1. NE -1.5 (not available now)
2. Hou -3
3. Bal -1.5
4. NO -5.5

ACES Investment Plays:

1. NE
2. Hou

Ketch

EOG Senior Member

ALLEN EASTMAN

6-Unit Play. Take #229 Houston (-3) over Washington (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 19)
This play is from the 99 System and it is my NFL Game of the Month.

i just strolled across the street and NOW it's cool to be a tout..... :LMAO
almost speechless...

you tease people at this site and send them to another site to "BUY" your plays... this is to good.

when anyone else even mentions touts around either sites a riot breaks out UNLESS when they are making money at it....

this is so funny...

and ace found some notes that Ken figured out?? come on guys. you could have come up with a better story AND Kens REAL plays are worth way more than this 99 shit anyday... if he would post them.. shit sell em now it's cool to be a tout now...

:houra

What's up dude?!? You headed down to the ballpark this morning?

codypo

Banned

THE TIDE HAS TURNED, FOR THIS ASSH*LE. What a piece of trash. Karma has come around. Good bye , Jerk-off.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

THE TIDE HAS TURNED, FOR THIS ASSH*LE. What a piece of trash. Karma has come around. Good bye , Jerk-off.

Agreed. Never understood what everyone was all wet about. He wasn't that good last year. He and the other criminal(who helped the books) lost plenty for these forum guys during their little contest.

This system is all favorites. Doesn't take into account the luring of the masses on these teams.

But their is no such thing as a trap or fix right??:doh1

DSril

EOG Member

Agreed. Never understood what everyone was all wet about. He wasn't that good last year. He and the other criminal(who helped the books) lost plenty for these forum guys during their little contest.

This system is all favorites. Doesn't take into account the luring of the masses on these teams.

But their is no such thing as a trap or fix right??:doh1

You guys talking about ketch?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

LOL. Nice Ray!!
I'm loving it right now as well. Got em -2.5 & 3, two different plays.
Dinner is going to taste good tonight!

I've been on the other side many times, but every year almost every month, somebody posts something stupid before the game is over, its really incredible

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

Some of you guys are really stupid. Bashing w/o even knowing the facts.
I am one of 5 w/ knowledge of the 99 System.
Last yr it was 30/7/1 and I did it by hand in addition to the spreadsheet.
81% - now start bashing.

Why criticise for touting. ACE has the opportunity to make money in that vein and he is taking advantage of it. If any of you had the experience and opportunity to do so I am sure you would in an instant. So why are you in this forum? To get FREE selections so you can choose one or some and hopefully make money. No experience or opportunity and not capable of selecting winners. So you are here. I defy you to show me anybody, tout or otherwise who produced 81% winners last yr.

99 thru the first 2 wks is 3/1 & 1/2/1 with NO pending.
This is fine because the first 4 wks are a tossup. After that the stats are sufficient to produce winners.
So lighten up unless you are so psychologically messed up that you only feel good when you debase somebody. In that case you definitely need help.

This site has always been cognizant of bashers and really limited them. I don't know if there has been a change in moderators or policy due to events but things are getting out of hand.

unc

DAWG2010

EOG Member

The saints will destroy the niner's, doesn't take a system to figure that out. Not knocking your system caus if your hitting 81% for the whole year12io4j2w90

wanna make it very clear that i know this system wins..

BUT.......

sometimes touts suck and the next day (when the ones saying they suck are now making money) they are GOLD..

just sayin' it's always about the $$$$$

codypo

Banned

Hey UNCLEBOB, how did those system plays turn out for. How many losses already this year. It will not go 50% this year. So all you suckers can pay to get his loser picks. I told karma always comes around. And guess what time it is, it is KARMA TIME.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Easy guys...it's a long season....

In the end, it is up to you what you do with his system; it's not like you are paying for it....