2023 hot stove

kane

EOG master
Really like this trade for the Marlins, after the Cueto signing there was little doubt they would flip a pitcher for a hitter, and they got a pretty good one, I don't know what they're thinking, but I expect Arraez to play second and move Jazz Chisholm to shortstop, they traded Miguel Rojas to the Dodgers so it seems like this is what will happen, they still don't have enough offense to compete for a playoff spot, but at least they should be improved offensively

kane

EOG master
I guess I should have read the story before assuming Jazz would move to short, I know they need a center fielder, but not sure why they would take one of the best middle infielders in the NL and move him to a position he's never played, then again it is the Marlins, and trying to figure out what this franchise is doing isn't easy

Marlins general manager Kim Ng said Chisholm, who has played middle infield exclusively during his big league career, will move to center field to make room for Arraez as the full-time second baseman

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I guess I should have read the story before assuming Jazz would move to short, I know they need a center fielder, but not sure why they would take one of the best middle infielders in the NL and move him to a position he's never played, then again it is the Marlins, and trying to figure out what this franchise is doing isn't easy

Marlins general manager Kim Ng said Chisholm, who has played middle infield exclusively during his big league career, will move to center field to make room for Arraez as the full-time second baseman

Please don’t tell Railbird that the Marlins have a female GM….lol