11:30 PM EDT press conference

Re: 11:30 PM EDT press conference

Seymour, I know about as much about what happened today as the rest of you, basically what I've read here today.

I just find it irresponsible to come on the forum, start a thread saying you are quitting for everyone to read, without waiting to talk to your boss

And then, show back up at the job site later that same day starting yet another thread about the situation without talking to your boss, even though you know your boss was around BEFORE starting yet another thread

Why not call him and discuss the situation, instead of making a spectacle of yourself here??

I will bet any amount of money with any of you idiots that think this clown is really leaving! Hes a fucking attention whore that cant make it in the "real world" so he has this fantasy forum life! Since I have been visiting here there is know one I feel more sorry for than this piece of shit. sad, sad life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour, I know about as much about what happened today as the rest of you, basically what I've read here today.

I just find it irresponsible to come on the forum, start a thread saying you are quitting for everyone to read, without waiting to talk to your boss

And then, show back up at the job site later that same day starting yet another thread about the situation without talking to your boss, even though you know your boss was around BEFORE starting yet another thread

Why not call him and discuss the situation, instead of making a spectacle of yourself here??

That has nothing to do with this...I'm not arguing with you or going to say anything else about this particular subject out of respect.

It's not quite accurate though.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

how's your baseball been treating you? :pop:

Its the All Star break and TN is getting geared up for the 2nd half....much like the rest of us. TN is as solid as they come when capping bases...looking forward to next weekend.

jman, news flash....no one really cares about your conference even thought there have been 2400 views. most just click it to see if you have your boyfriend staring in the sunset you f#g

Timetopay

EOG Master

Show if you were starting a forum who do you pick for Head Mod if you had too

Wil or Mo

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I think that both of you are great for EOG. You both know sports and increase traffic here. I like Mo and think he is a stand up guy.

I still shake my head as to why the best bench press is important. I don't see why posting a video bencing is necessary. For those of us that only lift 12 ounces at a time, more power to you guys.

However, most of us come here to talk gambling or sports. I don't need to see a pissing match over who can bench what.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

Just came back a few weeks ago. We had a newborn Son at the end of Feburary and let me telll you, when you add him with our 3.5 year old Daughter.......time is precious. I try to get on here nightly when the dust has settled, but some nights I am just too darn tired to come around. I dont post near as often as I once did, and when I see things happen like what has happenend between you and Mo......it disappoints me. I really like both of you guys. Hope things get ironed out. I certainly have enjoyed EOG more and more as of late. I still visit the RX as well. Take care.

Showstopper...I heard from an inside source that you were gonna make your "new home" SBR...Is there any truth to this and have you been in any talks with anyone from SBR?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just came back a few weeks ago. We had a newborn Son at the end of Feburary and let me telll you, when you add him with our 3.5 year old Daughter.......time is precious. I try to get on here nightly when the dust has settled, but some nights I am just too darn tired to come around. I dont post near as often as I once did, and when I see things happen like what has happenend between you and Mo......it disappoints me. I really like both of you guys. Hope things get ironed out. I certainly have enjoyed EOG more and more as of late. I still visit the RX as well. Take care.

I hadn't seen you, that's why I asked...good to see you, hope all is well..have a great second half man.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWasNUEz-Tk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWasNUEz-Tk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why would you want to put your fist through our skulls then?
He has to make it sound tough.
There's a lot of gay body builders that try to act tough
until they're in a position where they actually have to hook.

showstopper, will you blow me when this conference is over?
It helps me to sleep

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Congrats to EOG on finally getting rid of this tool. It took about 9 months too long.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/UWasNUEz-Tk&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Journey is a gay band. I guess you would already know that. :LMAO

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Congrats to EOG on finally getting rid of this tool. It took about 9 months too long.

There is no way in hell Journey is leaving EOG - under any circumstances - this is what he does for a living - does he actually do anything on the side? - who fucking knows? but there is no way in hell he is giving up his security blanket

There is no way in hell Journey is leaving EOG - under any circumstances - this is what he does for a living - does he actually do anything on the side? - who fucking knows? but there is no way in hell he is giving up his security blanket
have to agree but when do you think he comes back?

Illini

EOG Senior Member

I haven't been over here in months. Has Shrink been paying this douche? For what? To keep good posters away?

It's a parade of haters in here huh?

I count about 10 of them here that contribute nothing by flames. :fireext

WTF is going on here?
Are some people here not capable of making their own selections
by doing their own home work and learning how to show a profit?
Get serious, fuck this clown!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I haven't been over here in months. Has Shrink been paying this douche? For what? To keep good posters away?

So many people came to bust his balls and ended up staying - he has made Shrinks site explode since the fall - Illini, this site is interesting but yes, all the stiffs and dead beats have a way of ending up here and that's a reflection on the site - though I like - it's like when the RX had all those kids running around - you've just got to sniff around to figure out who the adults are

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Can someone post a pic of Mo smoking a fine Cuban tonight? with a smile on his face

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It is true - guys like 5 Star bomb prance around over here like they're significant in life.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo is just laughing his ass off - he'll probably steal J's girl, wallet and social too - he already got J's mod spot - and what does he do as the top dog - he whips J like a dog.

Mo reminds me of Mark Anthony the way he runs this empire.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Mo is just laughing his ass off - he'll probably steal J's girl, wallet and social too - he already got J's mod spot - and what does he do as the top dog - he whips J like a dog.

Mo reminds me of Mark Anthony the way he runs this empire.
J's "girls" are young Filipino boy toys. Something tells me Mo isn't into that kind of thing.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Fucking Mo is living the life.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=506 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#000000> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=506 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=default vAlign=top>Immensely brave, handsome, and dashing, Mark Antony is loved by his men and adored by women. Arrogant and impulsive, he is impatient with political niceties beyond rousing a mob or charging full tilt at an enemy or stunning the evil Journeyman from time to time</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>