Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc. US Open qualies going. Ends Thursday then paw draw announced. No sign the CDC has or will allow Joker to play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't cap but I strategize and I am very good. If I get Tigers, I have 1-0 Forever trophy and 1-0 Forever low natural score. 5 more Jason days to bet and maybe 6 more before the tournament starts and I can continue with decreasing trophy odds. I am set main gentlemen and ladies but would like to cover more scenarios.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I lost the scraps so will have to deposit again to bet again. Let me think about it. Last deposit before Tour Championship tees. I've been good wasting not wanting not but may have to go a bit heavier...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate to do it because it would probably take an hour but it would be nice to list what I have. Phone only DQ and FD and very long and tedious to scroll single pendings Lisa Page.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fagduel:

Raffy/Ryby 1111111111111
Raffy/Maddy 111
Raffy/Emma 111
Raffy/Jabber 1
Raffy/Laylay 1
Raffy/Barby 1
Raffy/Anismova 1
Raffy/Pinky 11
Raffy/Sofia 1
Raffy/Tmjonotits 1
Meddy/Maddy 111
Meddy/Ryby 1
Alcatraz/Ryby 1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dwafty:

Joker/Ryby 11
Raffy/Ryby 111111
Raffy/Maddy 11
Raffy/Emma 11
Meddy/Ryby 11
Meddy/Maddy 11111
Meddy/Emma 1
Meddy/Tomjonotits 1
Meddy/Sofia 11
Meddy/Anismova 1
Meddy/Barby 1
Meddy/Pinky 1
Meddy/Laylay 1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's good knowing the whole lineup will be in one location.

Another bonus: Winky probably won't post in this thread, since he claims to have you blocked.

I have a chance at history. Raffy and Ryby would be crooked six figures after championship point with several remaining futures cats which could push it into crooked 7 figures. I still won't pay Kinky for winning our pretend bet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't need Forever but if I get him, I'll be able to bet whatever and whoever the fock I want. I think he brings it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
still trying to figure out who Forever is.....thought for sure it was Forever Young but the odds don't match
There are 2 odds. Trophy and low score. It's low score and Fagduel which are shit compared to Dwaft Queen and in fact now +2200. Not worried about it. I have Dwafty as which I think is +3500. I don't get the Birdie odds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Added bonus whore. As soon as Joker is officially out, I will get paid 3-0-1 rooster tickets which should be nice because they have Zalaclitoris +2200.