I AGREE WITH TRUMP AND SO DO YOU

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: I AGREE WITH TRUMP AND SO DO YOU

You just don't get it... I am talking about character....our military is fine and would take care of North Korea....China would back down....and we are talking about Trump, not Obama....

You don't see the strategic value of taking North Korea out before they have nuclear bombs, hydrogen bombs, and ICBMs that can mount nuclear and hydrogen bombs and I'm the one that 'just doesn't get it?'

Would you please for the love of god stick to a subject that you know at least a tiny bit about?

mr merlin

EOG Master

You just don't get it... I am talking about character....our military is fine and would take care of North Korea....China would back down....and we are talking about Trump, not Obama....
As far as north korea goes, I dont think nuking them now is reasonable, but you cant just allow them to continue testing and perfecting their missile technology, at a minimum we should begin blowing up their test missiles on the launchpad(with drones), we see them preparing all the time(supposedly they're prepping one now). If the north responded by starting a general war, then it's game on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You don't see the strategic value of taking North Korea out before they have nuclear bombs, hydrogen bombs, and ICBMs that can mount nuclear and hydrogen bombs and I'm the one that 'just doesn't get it?'

Would you please for the love of god stick to a subject that you know at least a tiny bit about?

You are talking to a veteran....you ever serve?

Think I know a tad bit more about military matters...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

As far as north korea goes, I dont think nuking them now is reasonable, but you cant just allow them to continue testing and perfecting their missile technology, at a minimum we should begin blowing up their test missiles on the launchpad(with drones), we see them preparing all the time(supposedly they're prepping one now). If the north responded by starting a general war, then it's game on.

You are correct about nuking them. Not a solution..I am sure our military has plans in place and has taken measures we know nothing about...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You are talking to a veteran....you ever serve?

Think I know a tad bit more about military matters...

That's not how it works. In fact, they want most military members to be as dumb as a rock and easy to command. Same for cops frankly. If you're bright, you shoot up the ranks or end up in particular jobs. And then you don't spend the rest of your life at 350 pounds and chasing tranny tail... sorry Viejo.

kane

EOG master

JavyBaez9;4932504[B[B said:
]]65-70 percent of the American population agree with Trump [/B]on this issue[/B].

Most people dislike his tact, however.

But here's the thing that dumb people don't get... no one cares about tact. A year from now, 3 years from now nobody will still be upset about his tact. They will remember he was vocal on an issue they agree with.

Trump and his team know exactly what they're doing and if you don't realize that by now you aren't paying attention.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...eel-during-anthem-reutersipsos-poll/23223913/
Wrong.

MrTop

EOG Master

stick with the law.....we were in the sort of the same situation with china many years ago......

the military/intel knows way more than they are telling us. The gov't makes plans many years in advance. They know how to deal with NK

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Monday Night Football ratings up for the season, way up for Week 3[/h]Posted by Michael David Smith on September 26, 2017, 9:34 AM EDT
Getty Images

Last night’s Cowboys-Cardinals game was easily the most-watched Monday night game of the season so far, and through four games Monday Night Football ratings are up over last season.
Cowboys-Cardinals got a 9.3 overnight rating for ESPN, easily the highest-rated Monday night game of the year. That came despite some talk that the controversy surrounding players kneeling during the national anthem would depress NFL ratings.
The 9.3 overnight rating is way up from last year’s Week Three Monday night game, although last year’s game was played at the same time as a presidential debate, so the Week Three 2017 vs. Week Three 2016 comparison is flawed.
A better measurement is that the four Monday Night Football games so far this season have averaged a 7.8 overnight rating, compared to a 6.5 overnight rating for the first four Monday Night Football games last season. And even if you throw out the game that went up against the debate last year, Monday Night Football is up year to date over the 2016 average.
For the weekend as a whole, ESPN and CBS were up, NBC and FOX were down, and on aggregate ratings across the NFL were up about 3 percent from Week Three last year. So there’s no reason to believe that the national anthem controversy hurt the NFL in the ratings department.