99 system

The story of how the “99 System” came to be sounds like some sort of gambler’s old wives tale or urban legend.
Several years ago a professional gambler finally perfected what he believed to be an all-encompassing NFL football betting system: The “99 System”. This NFL football betting system took into account a range of NFL variables like coaching, quarterback play, defense, and even weather. There was a point value assigned to each variable and teams were compared based on their scores according to the system list.
And the best NFL football betting system was successful. The bettor that started the system allegedly used to sell the picks for as much as $5,000 per play and used it to cream the books for over a decade. He could charge so much because the system produced at nearly a 70 percent rate year-in and year-out.

Then, unfortunately, the originator of the “99 System” passed away, seemingly taking the secrets of his NFL betting system with him.
However, several bettors that had been following the system were able to recover some stats, documents, and other information. There were some missing pieces and some holes in the formula and those pieces were then brought to Ace-Ace to decode and decipher. And after a year of diligent work and a small group of programmers were able to unlock the secrets of the NFL betting system and use it to produce an incredible amount of football profit.
During the 2008-2009 NFL season the “99 System” posted an incredible 23-4 record. This highly selective system generally only yields one or two plays per week but, as you can see, those picks proved to be dominating.
The dynamic football betting system also helped Me finish No. 3 out of 328 contestants in the very prestigious $1,500-buy-in Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest.
That is also a two-year record of 50-21 (70.4 percent) for The “99 System”.
For obvious reasons, I won’t reveal all of the variables that factor into what we feel to be the best NFL betting system out there. But the idea is that there are nearly 50 components that make up the system. Each of those components is given a point rating and teams are then scored and compared based on those ratings each week.
The “99 System” is called that because the ideal plays are on the teams that earn a score of 99 points or higher.
For instance, a team that has a quarterback with a rating of 100 or higher would get 10 points. A team with a rookie quarterback in a playoff game would be -10 points. And so on.
After all of the components are figured for each team the ideal differential is for one team to have 30 or more points than its opponent. Those few plays become official “99 System” plays.
For example, let’s say that Chicago is playing New York. If after combing through the 50 components of the system Chicago scores a 70 and New York scores a 60 then this is a no play and Eastman simply moves on to the next game. But if Chicago manages a score of 105 and New York scores just 70 then the alarms go off and Ace knows that he has a play that fits his “99 System”.

Forget all those prepackaged one time payment "timeless" systems that you see flooding the Internet when you search for NFL Betting Systems. The fact is most of them simply don't work. Why? Because the NFL environment is constantly changing year after year and week after week with new players, injuries, and coaching changes just to name a very few. Situational handicapping will always be the best system for handicapping any sports. Statistics dating back to 1970 may look good on paper but will have very little do to with the actual game being played next weekend. In my close to 40 year in business I can make that one promise.

etothej7

EOG Member
Re: 99 system

Ace,
Thanks for the picks last year. As always, your work is greatly appreciated. You had mentioned trying to do a little more teaching this year rather than giving away picks (I assume partly due to your internet sales obligations). What is required from us this year to see what side of the action you're on? What is required to try and learn this successful system?

Thanks again,
etothej7

The 8th Samurai

EOG Member

Ace-Ace,

Looking forward to your postings in the forum this coming football season.

I'm not sure if you remember me but I was a faithful follower of your picks last season and I did quite well for a winning season. Let's do it again!

How is the Queen of Hearts doing? Looking forward to her comments again. Give her my best.

Will you also be posting at the "other place?"

The 8th Samurai

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

blue45

EOG Enthusiast

Thank you Ace for your picks last year. Look forward to following some this year. I got a good record in college football, can't wait to combine your NFL Picks and my college 6th sense. 91023i2ndw;l

BRONCO ED

EOG Member

ACE ACE

I was an avid reader last year, and although at some point started doubting you after consecutives losing weeks... but we need to view the whole picture, and in the end the final result shows profit. Will you continue posting this year? Do you post anything for the preseason?

codypo

Banned

Ballwonder can you find out what is going on with ACE-ACE. He is on another site saying he can only post 5 min. before game time.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Ace...it was a pleasure meeting you in Vegas a couple weeks back....you have some very interesting ideas...

Continued success this NFL season....

codypo

Banned

What a sell out. I HATE TOUTS. I hope you lose every 99 system play. The way the economy is, your going to make people pay. Here is an idea, play your system plays for double the money.I hope you can sleep at night, knowning people are paying you there electric bill money. Just remember, what goes around comes around. I wouldn't be surprised, if something bad happens in the next couple of months.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Its the forum he has posted at for some time. The Rx, guys its not secret Ace has been there for some time. Good luck this year ace.

What a sell out. I HATE TOUTS. I hope you lose every 99 system play. The way the economy is, your going to make people pay. Here is an idea, play your system plays for double the money.I hope you can sleep at night, knowning people are paying you there electric bill money. Just remember, what goes around comes around. I wouldn't be surprised, if something bad happens in the next couple of months.
Going tout has been the demise of many a good capper.................we'll see.

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member

hes already a tout 5 yrs or so ago...but hes a nice guy...

nevadaside

EOG Senior Member

Yeah lol, he's a real nice guy, greedy, but nice. Lol!!!!

He's a helpful (& busy) PROFESSIONAL CAPPER who still takes the time to answer everyone's questions, even when the questions are seriously redundant! He's done the best he can to still get the info out there, the guy gave it away for FREE all last year........& that's 'greedy'?

Get a clue.........PROFESSIONALS are NOT in the business of giving S$#^ away for FREE!

You whining bitches are comical at best!

codypo

Banned

Hey Nevadaside, What part of he now charges for picks, didn't you uderstand. I don't care how many questions he answers, he is a dirt bag. And who ever sticks up for this guy, is also a dirt bag. GO GET A LIFE.

nevadaside

EOG Senior Member

Hey Nevadaside, What part of he now charges for picks, didn't you uderstand. I don't care how many questions he answers, he is a dirt bag. And who ever sticks up for this guy, is also a dirt bag. GO GET A LIFE.

NO NO NO.............the common man nor a 'dirt bag' could NEVER achieve 3rd in the HILTON contest! I don't hold it against you for being incapable of understanding.
END of DISCUSSION

codypo

Banned

Because you can achieve 3rd in some dumb contast, that makes you a great person. Get a clue. How about CARING about people, what happen with helping people.

SlapShot

EOG Member

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>TURF DOCTORS .</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR><TR><TD>ONLY THE BEST .</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR><TR><TD>QUEEN OF HEARTS</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mia NE GB plus 1 more

AUBEAST

EOG Member

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>TURF DOCTORS .</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR><TR><TD>ONLY THE BEST .</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR><TR><TD>QUEEN OF HEARTS</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>GB</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>DAL</TD><TD>SD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mia NE GB plus 1 more

Where did you come across this info...and how can I find it?:cheers

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

Allen is not a dirt bag at all....his FREE FREE FREE no charge picks on the RX were 3-1 yesterday +4800 for week one in the NFL

Downbound Train

EOG Senior Member

Where did you come across this info...and how can I find it?:cheers

Thanks Slap, you saved me some time. With the Hilton postings it was really going to be very easy to figure these '99' plays out.

As far as ACE goes, with the help of the Queen he has made this as transparent as they possibly can given his agreements with Docs and TheRx.

It's laughable when people go after ACE because there is no single contributor out there that provides more tools on these forums. How the player uses those
tools is up to the player. Sadly, the average player doesn't want to put in the work.

Thanks as always ACE and QOH.

Ace,
I went lookin for you yesterday across the street and couln't seem to find you. Do you have a dif. handle over there?
How did you and the 99 do yesterday?!?!?!

Ace,
I went lookin for you yesterday across the street and couln't seem to find you. Do you have a dif. handle over there?
How did you and the 99 do yesterday?!?!?!

two forums down from the nfl forum...they give me my own spot or forum...Ace-Ace's Handicapping Information Forum

He's a helpful (& busy) PROFESSIONAL CAPPER who still takes the time to answer everyone's questions, even when the questions are seriously redundant! He's done the best he can to still get the info out there, the guy gave it away for FREE all last year........& that's 'greedy'?

Get a clue.........PROFESSIONALS are NOT in the business of giving S$#^ away for FREE!

You whining bitches are comical at best!
What is the purpose of this site again? Advertising for pro touts? Comical? You hit the nail on the head!

THANKS ACE and maize!!! Look fwd to reading the posts and getting priceless information out of the kindness of your heart.

Best of luck this season!!! 91023i2ndw;l

Heyoh!!

EOG Member

quick question....I get the plays from across the street. Is Turf Doctors and On;ly The Best Ace in the Hilton? Thanks in advance.

always enjoy reading (or trying to read) your threads BUT now you are talking about your plays here yet sending people to another forum.. "across the street" to find them.... WTF???

is this a serious thread? so why not send them someone else after they find "across the street"... when they get there send them to "behind the ice cream store" for the next clue...

have we all lost our freaking minds here?

p.s. my plays are posted in a secret location.. hints will follow.. games. just more damn games.