Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp 3 waiver wire guys for Longoria?

Interesting deals there
chipper is WW?:+clueless

you realize he has like 15 pts less than longoria right? and he averages more pts per plate appearances than lono.

over last month also prado and nick have similar amount of pts to longo. he's been pretty damn average for a long time

biggamer3

EOG Master

shit cee talking shit. i beat cee 50 times in leagues and he has a lead once and he keeps talking.

i'll just have to be comebacks and remember the mouthy cee for foots.
Mo Cee is behind in the bumps game.

I recall a few times u expressed that there was NO WAY in fuck Cee would have a better record then you in this league. Cee gotta get to work bumping that shit :pop:

biggamer3

EOG Master

For next year bases, would changing settings to allow a 6th starter each week be better?

would make the league more exciting, but would diminish the effect of a stud who has a two step

mofome

Banned

Mo Cee is behind in the bumps game.

I recall a few times u expressed that there was NO WAY in fuck Cee would have a better record then you in this league. Cee gotta get to work bumping that shit :pop:

i always had cees back.

i'll still have to beat cee, just not used to cee yappin. everyone hated on ceeman and i had his back, now lil cee is a big dawg .. or so he thinks.

its time.

:tub:

all fun man. i dont really care if cee talks shit. leagues are for talking shit.

rjt721

EOG Master

7 runs for the Mets. Pineiro with 9 straight quality starts coming in and threw a CG shutout last time against the Mets.

Kershaw walks 24 guys after being the best pitcher in the NL for the last 6 weeks.

tuck's pitching > my pitching.

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, silly me for starting the guy going against the Mets and Pirates over a bum going against Halladay then Lester.

biggamer3

EOG Master

What the fuck does TTP see in Carlos Guillen?

benched Morales last week and Ludwick and Kubel today, didnt understand that one before week

biggamer3

EOG Master

Please dont let the M's skip Rowland Smith's second start on Sunday, nothing like a nice neg two times!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Team Gamer should get a medal for picking up Nyjer and OCab from WW before they broke out!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Is Mofome getting the luck bug back?

Trades Kinsler RIGHT before he goes on DL and probably missing the whole month of August.

Gets Kazmir and INSTANTLY he becomes the solid starter he was in the past

biggamer3

EOG Master

HOLY FUCK!

i was thinking of starting Petite for his two step, has a nono through 6, fuck woulda been sweet to get a WW NoNo

tripp

EOG Master

contreras doesn't even make them hit the ball, just walk everyone. not many could give up 1 hit, have it be a single and still last under 3 inn and get neg pts.

both my guys will be neg and johnson gonna go for CG SO on me.

thank god i have a sick offense to keep me close

rjt721

EOG Master

Lester making me a fortune in sides.

Silly Yanks fans... CC and AJ ain't in Lester's class.

tripp

EOG Master

Thank you Nationals. JJ goes into the 8th thinking CG shutout and 4 batters later loses 8 pts, loses the shutout and loses the W. Thank you Ronnie Belliard

rjt721

EOG Master

Kuroda better score me some points. This is getting ridiculous. Match with tuck is basically a coin flip now.

Team Gamer should get a medal for picking up Nyjer and OCab from WW before they broke out!

This guy?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_12_1099503 noWrap>N. Morgan OF </TD><TD>WAS 6 v FLA 4 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_12_1099503>0-4, RBI, 2 KO</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_12_1099503 align=right>-1</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_12_1099503 align=right>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
looks like he is coming back to earth.

Nice luck with Santana win being blown by GayRod.

Cy Gallardo who is better than Halliday with a perfect 1st inning. Perfect if you are the Dodgers.

His only out so far is Super Slumping Manny. Who's team is he on again?

garza with a 3 hitter will lose. ttps luck continues.

lest out pitches garza and i can't get a W 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

0 wins 2day when i should be two. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

MC gonna rally
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">