Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

mofome

Banned
Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

nance if you work hard all week you may be able to get in the top 20

mofome

Banned
Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

Fine by me, Joseph - as long as you're No. 21 :devil:

nance, im the most dominant poster of our lifetime. i do not put my pants on one leg at a time.

nance, im the most dominant poster of our lifetime. i do not put my pants on one leg at a time.

I have the hardest time getting that third leg in there sometimes.

nance if you work hard all week you may be able to get in the top 20

i cracked the 20 last week.. It made me realize Ive gotta take a hard look at where my life is heading :smokesmal

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

great stuff in this thread Jman..

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

#24 Bugman

Another newcomer to The 40, he has been around, we probably all knew him under a different name at one time or another...not sure if he's here to stay but he's doing very well and I enjoy his posts.

Lol, nice job with the pictures this week. I haven't been here very long, but I've come to enjoy this place. :houra

Bugman is the only "handle" I've ever had, anywhere. I guess I was a late-bloomer & stayed in the minor-leagues a few years more than most ! :doh1 Anyway....I'm here & I'll keep bringing it !!! 12io4j2w90

#31 ...Sweded and Blondie

(Fantasy girls) to many on the forums....

They tease, taunt and tantalize 'degenerate nation' and do it well.:devil:

Ummm, which one am I? Cuz I don't think either of those skanks hold a candle to me and Blondie. 2938u4ji23

Thanks, Jman. I'll work on climbing the ranks again once work calms down.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Hey Jman,

Great thread.

Thanks for the shout out and ranking in the Top 40, but I don't think I deserve suck a high ranking. I haven't been posting too much lately, just reading the board and trying to build the bankroll.

Someone that I believe should be ranked in the Top 40 and isn't is NoNewbieca - this dude is a consistent poster with lots of sports knowledge and did I mention he's Canadian!

Not knocking the Top 40 at all, I can't imagine trying to put one of these together, it would be so tough. I'm sure you get lots of beefs from folks wanting to be higher.

I'll try to post more and live up to my ranking and maybe even climb higher, but you should definitely keep an eye on NoNewbieca.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hey Jman,

Great thread.

Thanks for the shout out and ranking in the Top 40, but I don't think I deserve suck a high ranking. I haven't been posting too much lately, just reading the board and trying to build the bankroll.

Someone that I believe should be ranked in the Top 40 and isn't is NoNewbieca - this dude is a consistent poster with lots of sports knowledge and did I mention he's Canadian!

Not knocking the Top 40 at all, I can't imagine trying to put one of these together, it would be so tough. I'm sure you get lots of beefs from folks wanting to be higher.

I'll try to post more and live up to my ranking and maybe even climb higher, but you should definitely keep an eye on NoNewbieca.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for him. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

#17 Junkman

"Never go against the family":+comfort+

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bf16Vc3iZjE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bf16Vc3iZjE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

#16 MadCapper

We're keeping close tabs on MadCapper's tennis picks (now featured in the Asylum) and there's no truth to the rumor he is Justin Gimelstob :).

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

#16 MadCapper

We're keeping close tabs on MadCapper's tennis picks (now featured in the Asylum) and there's no truth to the rumor he is Justin Gimelstob :).

9-7.

I'm bobby goldstein

Journeyman

EOG Master

#15 WinkyDuck

Winky's been around so long I sometimes overlook those who have posted consistently for so long....he is definitely a forumville staple and deserves mention...It'd be nice to see some of those old tout buster type threads he use to start...

Winky's media stories are always interesting to me, and I've read a few of them more than once over the years.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:hangt enough said

Jman, First of all I agree with Junk, he kicks it into gear with his plays.....But to take that little selfaclaimed sultal of not biatch winkyfuck???? You lose creds with me and I'm sure there are a ton of posters here that will agree with me.....just ask around! I don't think I need to say anymore here, so I'll leave it at that2938u4ji23

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman, First of all I agree with Junk, he kicks it into gear with his plays.....But to take that little selfaclaimed sultal of not biatch winkyfuck???? You lose creds with me and I'm sure there are a ton of posters here that will agree with me.....just ask around! I don't think I need to say anymore here, so I'll leave it at that2938u4ji23

WOW!!!!

:surprised:

WOW!!!!

:surprised:
Nothing against you Jman, I guess I should clear that up. It's between that punk and me, he started something I very seriously doubt he can, or would even consider finishing with me...cards have been on the table, but.................we all know!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I know Winky gets to some people, didn't realize it was that wide spread, damn!

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is a cool song....cant figure a way to work it in though :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gh1J4rTgVgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gh1J4rTgVgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

munson15

I want winners...

Ummm, which one am I? Cuz I don't think either of those skanks hold a candle to me and Blondie. 2938u4ji23

Thanks, Jman. I'll work on climbing the ranks again once work calms down.
Get back to work, Sweded, you shouldn't be posting at 8:50 AM. You made me promise to kick your butt if you did, so here I am.:+textinb3