Re: Good Morning EOG

Good Morning EOG.

Where you stand is not important --
It is in what direction
you are moving that counts.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good Morning Everyone! May everyone have a great day!

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel." -Unknown

Good Morning EOG.

A fun thing to do this afternoon is wager on the t'breds. Good luck with your action.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman!

"To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, BUT to be loved by one you love is EVERYTHING."

Blondie

EOG Master

Good Morning Everyone! Have a great weekend!

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." - Sydney Harris

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I like the quotes added. I need to read the wisdom each day.

Good morning and let's try and have a great weekend!

Good Morning EOG.

Lots of good action today. Hope all end up cash positive by the time they call it a day/night.

Blondie

EOG Master

miorning all

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - abe lincoln

Good Morning EOG.

Remember when you do something nice for someone, it always comes back to you ten fold.

Good Morning EOG.

If you're dumb enough to get caught give out both sides of a game, you deserve to be raked over the coals and have your name splattered across the net as the latest pile of horse dung!

To everyone else that, that does not apply to have a peaceful rewarding day. :houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

A happy 16th of January EOG

Good morning to one and all.

I am testing to see if JGold reads every post. You must post here JGold and prove it within a short period.

Good Morning EOG.

Karma has a way of working for and against you. Do something that will have it work for you today.