Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump is now calling it the Chinese Virus, this way he gets to place blame while distancing himself from his poor handling of it, in his mind this is all China's fault and he doesn't need to accept any responsibility whatsoever. There will plenty of time to assign blame and who should get the majority of it, but now isn't that time, now is a time to deal with the virus without making it political. Last night I turned on Fox, just curious to see what they were talking about, and there was a debate on whether or not it's appropriate to call it the "Chinese Virus" or not. I have a feeling going forward right wing media will be calling it the "Chinese Virus"

Good to see you Defending China.

You Piece of Fuckin Shit.

It originated in China.

Shithead.

The Whole Planet Earth is Infected.

Get Trump out of your Head, and put some Brains in it.

This Guy's Talking about Blame to go around.

The Whole Fuckin World is Trying to Defeat this.

This Guy Vacuums the Rugs at CNN.

Valuist

EOG Master
On CNBC, a guest kept referring to the virus as the Wuhan virus. The host tried correcting him, telling him to call it COVid-19. The guest refused. He said viruses are always known by where they originate, and if we just assign numbers, we will never remember which ones were significant.

If they want people not to call it Wuhan virus, stop eating bat soup. SARS started in the region as well.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Australia has been treating patients with an HIV drug or Maleria drug and it has killed the virus in five days. Now it goes to full clinical trail in 50 hospitals in Australia. Media won't report on this in USA because people will go about their business and spread the disease even more.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
On CNBC, a guest kept referring to the virus as the Wuhan virus. The host tried correcting him, telling him to call it COVid-19. The guest refused. He said viruses are always known by where they originate, and if we just assign numbers, we will never remember which ones were significant.

If they want people not to call it Wuhan virus, stop eating bat soup. SARS started in the region as well.

Yep, saw the same segment. The guest was Kyle Bass who, as I remember, sniffed out the 2008 bubble and crash. he's a really smart guy, one of the few CNBC guests that are worth anything. The host is Brian Sullivan who is around moron level intelligence, basically just parrots nonsense.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
Australia has been treating patients with an HIV drug or Maleria drug and it has killed the virus in five days. Now it goes to full clinical trail in 50 hospitals in Australia. Media won't report on this in USA because people will go about their business and spread the disease even more.

Very interesting stuff. I heard Belgium was doing the same. It definitely provides some hope.

blueline

EOG Master
FWIW

While more than 7,000 U.S. cases had been identified as of Wednesday, as many as 96 million people could be infected in coming months, and 480,000 could die, according to a projection prepared for the American Hospital Association by Dr. James Lawler, an infectious disease expert at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.

Good to see you Defending China.

You Piece of Fuckin Shit.

It originated in China.

Shithead.

The Whole Planet Earth is Infected.

Get Trump out of your Head, and put some Brains in it.

This Guy's Talking about Blame to go around.

The Whole Fuckin World is Trying to Defeat this.

This Guy Vacuums the Rugs at CNN.

Be well and stay healthy BM

ComptrBob

EOG Master
FWIW

While more than 7,000 U.S. cases had been identified as of Wednesday, as many as 96 million people could be infected in coming months, and 480,000 could die, according to a projection prepared for the American Hospital Association by Dr. James Lawler, an infectious disease expert at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.

While the above is just speculation, interesting that in 2017, 647,457 died of coronary disease, 599,108 of cancer, total was about 2,813,503 that died in the US.

Dead is dead, dude.

Im just trying to get a grip if this crisis is being hyped with ulterior motives by powerful people behind the scenes who have manipulated economies and societies throughout history with manufactured events . Or if this is as dangerous and potentially catastrophic as we are being led to believe. I have no idea, but the effects of this already on everyday lives is mind numbing.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They just had the daily news briefing, was it my imagination or was the one topic that kept getting asked again and again was about the terminology "chinese virus"?

Much of the country is shutting down, people are trapped in their houses, millions are being laid off, the market is crashing, and yet reporters think people care about that?

The media is so disconnected to reality it's stunning.
Maybe if the Idiot didn't call it that and emphasize it to try and take the blame for his horrible un readiness off the table, the media wouldn't press him on it. He's actually happy they do.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
"After weeks of echoing president Donald Trump's optimistic assurances that the impact of the Coronavirus on the US would likely be minimal, Fox news hosts are now admitting that the pandemic might be a pretty big deal after all."
Immediately Right Wing Radio host Michael Savage who is an epidemioligist was spot on and correctly and relentlessly bashing Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh for their incorrect reporting of the virus. CNN and MSNBC and communist sanders and others were also correctly bashed by Savage for their incorrect reporting and conduct .

Last edited:

Wade

EOG Master
Coronahoax is like 2008 and people falling for it hook, line and sinker. Elites buying stocks for pennies on the dollar. Rinse and repeat.

Coronahoax is like 2008 and people falling for it hook, line and sinker. Elites buying stocks for pennies on the dollar. Rinse and repeat.

I think the virus is in fact real but won’t rule out the possibility its indeed a bio weapon. You’re probably right on the money with the elites in this case. As I alluded to in last nights post, throughout history they’ve manufactured crisis events for wealth redistribution and taken away civil liberties to gain more authoritarian power and control of the population

My buddy took his 4 year old son to the doctor today because he’s been running a fever-they didn’t have any C-19 tests but he tested negative for the regular flu. Scary-hoping for thé best

MrTop

EOG Master
think it is bad now? wait till the war starts in south china sea.... China making threats against US Navy ships...

MrTop

EOG Master
China needs a distraction for their people cause they are going bankrupt by the flu... i am thinking they will attack Taiwan