Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Trump stands at 43 percent approval and 54 percent disapproval in the new poll, which was conducted April 1-14. The president’s approval rating stood at 49 percent a month ago in Gallup polling. Disapproval shot up 9 points, from 45 percent in March.

Down 6 points in same poll from a month ago....ouch
Realistically, u need to add 6-7% to Trump’s poll numbers because of the Bradley Effect.
46%, he wins.
Under 42%, he losses.
In between is a tossup.

boston massacre

EOG Master
trumps cult followers feel their cult leader has given them a free pass to ignore reality

FAKE NEWS CULT FOLLOWER HAS FAKE NEWS REPORTERS CHANGING JOBS.

USED CAR SALESMEN.

BETTER SALARY.

SIGN POSTED.

GREAT DEALS FOR FAKE NEWS FOLLOWERS AND THEIR CULT LEADERS.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
For me personally I find it fascinating that anyone can follow an individual with no morals, no integrity, and zero truthfulness about himself....I have zero respect for him and his attitude against anyone who disagrees with him is puzzling ....he is nothing but a narcissistic bully....

My opinion means squat and has zero impact on the election and everyday politics....Trump reminds me of the countless cult leaders and religious thieves who line their pockets with easy money...He has no compassion for the average American citizen...the only thing he cares about is his pocketbook....

I know I can’t change minds about politics in this day and age but I always wonder how men like Trump can get support from any rational individual....I was born in 1951 and have witnessed a couple great Presidents...lived the civil rights movement and the Viet Nam War....I know what leadership is (ex military officer)...witnessed many leaders during my lifetime in the free world...Trump is not a leader.....he is a selfish arrogant prick....JMHO....

John Biden's Leaving for China.

Bring all the Empty Suitcases you can Find.

Hunter's sick.

Can't make it.

Just make sure you come back with Joe.

No Worries about Federal Indictments.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy shit, i see that over 50% of people in Los Angeles are now unemployed. So trump is the bad guy for wanting people to get back to work huh?

Wade

EOG Master
Jordan Belfort has a very reliable source in China and he said at least 500,000 Chinese died from the Coronavirus. At 5:35

boston massacre

EOG Master
And Newsom is going to give $500 to illegals, he has proposed nothing for his own citizens.

Newsom is the Exact Type of Candidate that the Democratic Liberal Snow Flakes Vote for.

Candidates that Take care of people that should not be in the country.

ILLEGALS.

They're Anti-Americans.

America isn't #1 to Them

Their Brains are Warped.

You don't hear Them Bad mouthing Communist China for Murdering Americans.

Fvck All Liberals, and the Virus they carry.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Yea, you send a grand offshore to wager on sports; money that has been earned and taxed at least once - they call it laundrying. Be here in CA illegally and you get relief. Ok.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Newsom is the Exact Type of Candidate that the Democratic Liberal Snow Flakes Vote for.

Candidates that Take care of people that should not be in the country.

ILLEGALS.

They're Anti-Americans.

America isn't #1 to Them

Their Brains are Warped.

You don't hear Them Bad mouthing Communist China for Murdering Americans.

Fvck All Liberals, and the Virus they carry.
That's why i say the people of these shit states deserve what they get, NY'ers voted for Deblasio, right when this thing was exploding he was encouraging people to ride the subway, they deserve what they get, imprisonment and death.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Huge bump in coronavirus in states without stay at home orders. Oklahoma - 53% increase in cases over the past week. Cases jumped 60% in Arkansas, 74% in Nebraska, and 82% in Iowa. South Dakota saw a whopping 205% spike.

Heartland hotspots: A sudden rise in coronavirus cases is hitting rural states without stay-at-home...
The test results came back on Easter Sunday. Tammy had been feeling "kind of crappy" when she went to her doctor in rural southeastern Oklahoma last week. A sign of possible pneumonia prompted her to...
cnn.com

boston massacre

EOG Master
That's why i say the people of these shit states deserve what they get, NY'ers voted for Deblasio, right when this thing was exploding he was encouraging people to ride the subway, they deserve what they get, imprisonment and death.

The Bernie Bros. Loved Him.

Free College.

Free Healthcare.

They're UNEDUCATED.

If the Bernie Bros. got their Free College, You tell them to ask the Professor if He is getting Paid, you ask the Guys who do the repairs at the college, if they are getting paid.

None of them working for Free.

Then you Look up into the Sky, and see if the money is falling out of the clouds.

You don't see it.

But after you leave college, and work, then payday rolls around, and your still Looking for the money.

You don't see it , and ask where it is.

And They Tell you, that it all went to pay for everybody in the country's FREE College and Free Healthcare, because the Professors and Doctors do not work for Free.

Then you find out that Bernie was a Con Man.

And you also find out that nothing is Free.

But it sounds good when you are not Fully Educated.

Huge bump in coronavirus in states without stay at home orders. Oklahoma - 53% increase in cases over the past week. Cases jumped 60% in Arkansas, 74% in Nebraska, and 82% in Iowa. South Dakota saw a whopping 205% spike.

Heartland hotspots: A sudden rise in coronavirus cases is hitting rural states without stay-at-home...
The test results came back on Easter Sunday. Tammy had been feeling "kind of crappy" when she went to her doctor in rural southeastern Oklahoma last week. A sign of possible pneumonia prompted her to...
cnn.com

Fake news from CNN.

Deaths

5 OK, 136 total.
0 AK, 37 total.
0 NE, 24 total.
4 IA, 24 total.
0 SD, 7 total.

If testing increases, cases go up.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Fake news from CNN.

Deaths

5 OK, 136 total.
0 AK, 37 total.
0 NE, 24 total.
4 IA, 24 total.
0 SD, 7 total.

If testing increases, cases go up.
Everything is fake News to you without proving otherwise. You're a joke. 1000 replies in this thread alone and what you've said is a whole lot of repeated nothing. No one gives a fuck what you post in here.

Everything is fake News to you without proving otherwise. You're a joke. 1000 replies in this thread alone and what you've said is a whole lot of repeated nothing. No one gives a fuck what you post in here.
Because you have 1,000 posts that are Fake News. You keep posting news from CNN. I posted the real figures.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You see Biden's Video Today ?

Presidential Candidate ?

Brain Cell Loss is Mounting.

He would be a Total Disaster for this Country.

He needs a Brain Scan.
People are close to that stage where it’s anyone but Trump, closer than you may think. Replace Trump/Biden 20 with Clinton/Trump 16 and it’s the same exact path we are facing.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
People are close to that stage where it’s anyone but Trump, closer than you may think. Replace Trump/Biden 20 with Clinton/Trump 16 and it’s the same exact path we are facing.
People actively hated Hillary, for good reason, IMO. Biden, not much hate, as much as resignation about his senility. But I hope that it does become anyone but the Idiot. It's the Only chance the D's have with a candidate as weak and vulnerable as Biden.

MrTop

EOG Master
More than 160 South Koreans have tested positive a second time for the coronavirus, a development that suggests the disease may have a longer shelf life than expected.

WSJ

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People actively hated Hillary, for good reason, IMO. Biden, not much hate, as much as resignation about his senility. But I hope that it does become anyone but the Idiot. It's the Only chance the D's have with a candidate as weak and vulnerable as Biden.
I'm not saying they are hating Biden, they are hating the incumbent. In '16, Hillary wasn't the incumbent but her party was, and the Trump rally cry was Four more Years of Obama?