Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
All major countries and states now appear to have peaked, nothing but good news coming out, lets open this bitch up come May 1.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I thought this thing would peak around now, but at a higher level - more like 2.5-3K a day, and would still have around 1K a day dying on May 1, now I'm thinking deaths may be much lower by then (maybe 500?), by mid- late may there may be almost none.

kane

EOG master
Opening up the entire country the start of May will be a disaster, and one that will destroy Trump's chances of getting reelected, maybe certain parts of the country could possibly open, but opening the whole country will set us back bigly in the fight against the virus

Valuist

EOG Master
Dumbass Yahoo, maybe the worst media outlet of all, with a big article how "Americans so much more fearful than a month ago". Really? I was much more concerned a month ago. Death projections were much higher back then. At this point, the fear is how badly the economy is trashed; not the WuFlu itself.

kane

EOG master
Dr Robert Redfield, the Director of the CDC said "There's no doubt that we have to open correctly, it's going to be a step by step gradual process. It's got to be data driven, and as I said, I think itb would be community by community, county by county."

kane

EOG master
If trump opens up the entire country in two weeks, the number of cases and deaths will start rising, and his odds of getting reelected will start dropping. We're not ready for the whole country to be open, it has to be done a little at a time and in areas of the country where it seems safe to do so.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Something off about this tweet

For the first time in history there is a fully signed Presidential Disaster Declaration for all 50 States. We are winning, and will win, the war on the Invisible Enemy!

Something off about this tweet

For the first time in history there is a fully signed Presidential Disaster Declaration for all 50 States. We are winning, and will win, the war on the Invisible Enemy!

Trump views signing a disaster declaration where he’s played a big role in fueling the disaster as “Winning”

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dumbass Yahoo, maybe the worst media outlet of all, with a big article how "Americans so much more fearful than a month ago". Really? I was much more concerned a month ago. Death projections were much higher back then. At this point, the fear is how badly the economy is trashed; not the WuFlu itself.

Just Put Them in the FAKE NEWS Category.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You dont like good news, cant stand winning, why not?

I'm out in this every day. Right or wrong, a lot of people are going to hunker down until this is basically gone. What sucks is I get paid from those people also. If they are not spending, the 50% who don't have a problem isn't good enough to pay my bills.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Michigan Democrat governor now trying to distance families in their own home. This is left sickness on steroids.
Just like taxes will never be high enough for them, they will never be satisfied with any measures taken, they truly are sick. trump needs to eliminate them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump with another horrible briefing, a 1/2 hour of ranting and raving so far and he hasn't said a fucking thing, now he's engaging those idiots that he's harranging in a debate, simply pathetic.