WWP ice cold in college hoops which is good for us

porter6

EOG Member
WWP is 0-2 today so far and is on Oregon they are down at half, he is a fade guy and he will win you money, he 11-25 in bowl games this year and I won a ton of money fading him just letting you guys know if your needing any help (worlds worst picker)

RIGHTON

EOG Member
Re: WWP ice cold in college hoops which is good for us

Hey porter6, thanks for the info on the worlds worst picker, i love his site, free signup, and he gives you 2 free credits for just signing up, i played his college hoops today and he lost all 3, making me 3-0, best fade site i've seen, thanks again porter6, 3-0 wow, i cashed man!!

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

post some of his plays for a few days and lets see how he does, gluck tomor

porter6

EOG Member

He is on DePaul and Creighton so fade and take the other side in these games, BOL guys, he did go 0-3 yesterday in college hoops

RIGHTON

EOG Member

I got his picks earlier today and played both, Depaul a loser, thats 4 in a row, I'm on Nova tonight, boy that game is scary to me Creighton is awfully good, they pound those 3's all night, I just got to hope their off tonight!! C'mon wwp keep up the cold streak!

porter6

EOG Member

Well boys Nova is a loser that's ok he was due for a winner, later he is on Marquette and Baylor so fade and take Georgetown and Kansas GL everyone

porter6

EOG Member

Here's today's picks he is on Kansas st, Missouri st, Clemson and Purdue so fade all these picks and take the other side in all these games BOL everybody

RIGHTON

EOG Member

Thanks porter6, I looked earlier today to see if his nba games were up yet and they were not, have you been back to his site since 8:36 this morning, just was hoping you might have his nba picks also, no worries i will pick them up later, thanks again! Heck you might not even play nba!! gl tonight, playing all 4 college picks tonight.

RIGHTON

EOG Member

porter6 and sharky99, wwp has Miami and Portland tonight so fade and take Boston and OK City, not real sure about these picks, his free pick of the night was Minnesota fade and take Utah. Let's see what happens, just thought i would post if anyone interested!!

porter6

EOG Member

WWP over all was 1-5 including the NBA so we were 5-1 good job faders let's do it again tonight

porter6

EOG Member

Alright boys let's do it again boys he's on Northeastern, William&Mary, Arkansas and Drake so let's fade and take
Townson
Hofstra
Tennessee
SIU
GL GUYS

porter6

EOG Member

Here are the plays today take
St John's
Old Dominion
Ohio st
Colorado
GL guys wwp is on the other side of these games he will lose today and we will win tonight

porter6

EOG Member

Here are the plays today take
St John's
Old Dominion
Ohio st
Colorado
GL guys wwp is on the other side of these games he will lose today and we will win tonight

RIGHTON

EOG Member

i hope so, if your interested in the nba he is on the LAL and the Denver Nuggets, fading and taking Miami and Portland, Miami without Wade and LA has Gasol back and still getting 12, something wrong with that line, LeBron goes off tonight, Miami big!!!

porter6

EOG Member

Hey guys fade these picks
Iowa st
Indiana st
Georgia
Penn st
Syracuse
Seton Hall
Take the other side in these games GL

porter6

EOG Member

Hey guys fade these picks
Iowa st
Indiana st
Georgia
Penn st
Syracuse
Seton Hall
Take the other side in these games GL

porter6

EOG Member

4-2 Iast night let's keep it going I'm taking
Louisville
UAB
Mississippi st
Indiana
Purdue
Gl everyone

porter6

EOG Member

3-2 it's another winning night there you go sharky, you guys better start fading this guy he also had Cleveland in the nba another loser

porter6

EOG Member

Here we go boys let's keep rolling and winning that $$$$$$$$$$, he has 2 college games we need to take
Brown
Austin Peay
He has no NBA yet if anyone would like to get the NBA that would be great, he 0-2 last night so it was a great night for faders he went 2-5 so us faders went 5-2 NICE

RIGHTON

EOG Member

I picked up 3 of the 5 NBA games he has tonight, he is on Ok City, GS, and the Sacramento Kings, fade these games and take Brooklyn, Utah, and Dallas. He did have a couple more if anybody interested but I was just interested in these 3 games, the other 2 were Grizzlies vs Timberwolves and Raptors vs Nuggets. gl to everyone and lets get these 3 in tonight.

porter6

EOG Member

Thanks righton, the last 2 he's on Minnesota and Toronto so take Memphis and Denver, GL guys

porter6

EOG Member

I know it's been awhile but does anyone have this guys picks for today

porter6

EOG Member

He had Michigan st earlier that was loser he has Uconn they are losing he's going on one of his cold streaks later he has Nebraska and USC fade and take Purdue and California

porter6

EOG Member

Kansas
2-2 yesterday the worlds worst picker is on Syracuse, TCU and Oklahoma so let's fade and take
Maryland
Oklahoma st
Kansas

porter6

EOG Member

With tournament time coming up if anyone would like to help and post worlds worst picker picks that would be great but if nobody is willing to help I'm not going to bother by the way he is on a big losing run and I'm up good amount of money this week, all you do is google worlds worst picker if anyone post his games tomorrow I will jump in and help