WTF happened?? Fla / Wake Forest

Not sure if it was steam or the factt hat all the guys that take leads early have lower overnight limits, so they can't get down what they want until later.

Not sure when the limits go up at Pinny, but I was still limited when I checked this morning at 620 AM (920 East) or about 15 minutes BEFORE this thread started. So my guess when limits went u, money went in.

Just a guess, but I have found out a few things tonight that don't make me happy.

But I will somehow eek out a profit I am sure.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Omni said:
I can't believe how many baskets Wake has missed right underneath the hoop! Makes me sick.

Tell ya what's makes me sick......

Having under 79 second half and only 6-7 points to spare with 18 seconds left and MORE intentional fouls coming........:doh1

Sam Odom said:
Steam is steam... at some places it jumped from WF-2 to Fl-1.5 in minutes

Like I said, Pinnacle probably got hit with a couple betsfrom guys taking a lead, and everyone chased. Just because eevryone moves, doesn't mean it is all out steam.

I know I have 500 limits, when I take a lead I like to get a lot more than that down. Even at 5K it isn't even really worth taking alead, but that is basically what they have (untillate and they did up it to 10K) but by then it is too late to bet that kind of money.

So what happened is proably some guys came in and took Fla for the limet. I said myself I bet it pretty good this morning in a thread, but on the ML not on the spread, I didn't like the play but thought it would move (and it did). So how many 5K plays does it take before they get nervous or do what they can to slow it down? Also how many 3K ML plays does it take?

If you notice, the ML didn't move all that much, so flipping from -2 to +2 is not a big deal actually. ML is where it really matter. Not many guys are going to try and middle a game that is crossing zero. So they were doing their Pinny spin and cloaking the ML moves with a big spread jump.

Personally I like it, because in those type of games Iwill be betting the ML unless like now I am limited too much then I wil bet both ML and spread, and hit it if it moves again (like I did with Ga tonight).

The thing is you aren't gong to be getting those mega leads of 10-15K on them at HUGE spreads. You might be able to get 3500-4500 at varying spread, but at the odds these first few games have had that is more than enough to make some serious money if it keeps up.

I am sure some guys have multiple accounts and can hit them several times, but I do it the old fashioned way (as far as I am telling it) so I don't get as muc as most, but I still can get my share.