Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Gym suspended for the rest of the regular season, I am not as Cwissy confident they will beat Ohio State which would still most likely eliminate Penn State unless. Unless I get the last 3 Keisha Lance Bottoms teams above.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is something nobody has postulated but it makes cents. The goal is to stop Trump. Anybody but Trump. That happens if Joe gets to 270 or neither get to 270. It goes to the House and away we go. Republicans will probably hold a majority of a majority of states but with this group, not a stretch that they give it to Joe or if possible, somebody else. I didn't major in Political Science at Michigan State and even if I did, I didn't go to class. So I don't know if they can select anybody like they do Speaker.

So that's the setup. Either Joe or they drop ship Gavin. Yes, I know about RFKJ, No Labels and the Munchkin man as possible 3rd party spoilers but what I am posting is more targeted and devious. What if Democrats recruited multiple independent suicide bombers to run in specific states they have the be best chance to win or be spoiler. Brian Kemp is another possibility. He runs in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. He gives any of those to Joe, the path becomes very narrow for Trump. Kemp wins Georgia, that could be jackpot. Nobody gets to 270 and say hello to President Gavin Newsom.

Florida, it could be DeSantis. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin could be Chris Sununu. If Democrats (and Republicans) did this, no longer an electoral college bunny for Trump. And as far as the January 2025 dirty tricks, by then Trump most likely is a multiple felon making it easier to deny him. Oh sure there will be violence. Even bettor you bet for the deep state. Another January 6. Another 4 years of arresting political opponents.

This may not happen but it's worth posting as a possibility. No chance they no mas. Even inauguration day, I'd expect a last gasp false flag.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate Brian Kemp but he seems impervious to Trump. I don't think he would beat him but probably throw it to Joe. DeSantis less so but still makes it too Tony Homo for comfort.

howid

EOG Dedicated
This is outrageous! The Jewish community is being told to shelter in place?! Where the fuck is the police? Where is the FBI?

J6 selfie takers more important, full resources on them ...

howid

EOG Dedicated
Commiecrats will find machines better at switching votes, and anybody speaking up gets arrested for insurrection; don't be surprised if feeble Joe gets 100 million votes this time, after all he did increase his voting base nyuck nyuck ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jews are finding out it was all a lie about protecting Democracy from Trump and MAGA. They could care less about them. Very fine people on both sides all of a Suddenly the accepted script. That black lesbian press secretary said as much when asked by Doocey. It is going to get worse and worse. Slowly at first then all at once worse and worse. The FBI and DOJ will absolutely do nothing. They will continue hunting down MAGA which is completely harmless. Proud Boys are nowhere to be found at these insurrections.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will not do their job. They simply will not do their job. I'm talking about LE local and national. This is headed for a massacre and it ain't going to be just Jews.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another loss for Dell Dude, Cwissy. 11/11 has come. 11/11 has gone. Nothing happened except the Penn State lie exposed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is the complete unedited stevo post.

Thread title: 2023 News and discussion thread. Memes's Welcome!

Post: We’ve discussed this in similar threads. It’s not something that you wanna think about or have to deal with but it’s there.

Sure there are women that support it but that is the fringe in my opinion made to look like the majority like many of the other issues.

Right on. And with how much the fringe is taking over a lot of other important issues. I understand why you feel that way. The Media is using it to the max.

It’s cool to have fake nuns crawling all over Christ on cross doing sexual acts in the middle of dodger Stadium parking lot nowadays. JFC

Sig: War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Edit: Last edited by Stevo; 11-10-2023 at 10:00 AM

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Much like the Joe illegal formation video, so much going on. From "we've discussed" to "the max", stevo is building to the post money shot. Keep waiting for it, waiting for it, waiting for it. It must be good even though you have no idea wtf he is saying led alone where he is going but it must be good because you can tell it is important to stevo. He even spaced each sentence to a new line. Then it happens:

It’s cool to have fake nuns crawling all over Christ on cross doing sexual acts in the middle of dodger Stadium parking lot nowadays.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can someone guilty please post the video of fake nuns crawling all over Christ on cross doing sexual acts in the middle of dodger Stadium parking lot?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I challenge any poster to decipher stevo's posts. I can't do it. I have no idea what the fake nuns getting it on with Jesus in the Dodgers parking lot is about. I suspect Jesus has no idea. He probably wishes it happened. There is nothing before or after to explain context. stevo puts the tard in retard.

Last edited: