Who wins consistently on the forums?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who wins consistently on the forums?

PO says he wins money playing cards too, but then when you looked up his online numbers he had 90k in prizes and a ROI of like -70% hahaha which means he lost over 160k hahahahaha playing cards online.

PO69

EOG Master

I think that I put my money where my mouth is everyday

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

Teddy, does lapdance owe somebody some money or what happened?

I told everybody years ago lapdance was a piece of shit stiff. Everybody bashed me for calling him out and said he was as good as gold.

Hate to say i told ya so..................

not teddykgb, probably the worst handicapper on the forums.

The man/boy's an asshole. Most handicapped asshole in Forumville, or that colony of unfortunates five miles south of Forumville, the Village of The Damned.

His Worship ATX, Mayor.
Patrick Bateman, gay pizza delivery boy
John Kreese, asshole
Teddy Kgb, asshole
WVU, Chief Mattress Bottom inspector
Not Jack Herer, village idiot
Sir Chuck Sims, buffoon and proof cousins shouldn't marry.

Gyno, Chief of Police

The Village of the Damned, where the Bumholers from OGD ended up after people got upset at Paddy for saying Bumholer too many times. Well, a few people and Paddy doesn't like to upset anyone.

Population 7. The Chief of Police comes in every afternoon for a few hours from Forumville.

No Pets Allowed.

ajaysdreamplays

EOG Addicted

The thing about the forums is, there's no real way to keep track.

There can be multiple ways to assess a guy's winning pct.

- contests
- multiple unit games
- what a guy says he "thinks"
- guy says he "agrees" with what another poster said
- free picks vs. paid
- and some others you can note

and then you've got to assess how trustworthy a guy is in saying he's hit x pct.

... and that's why I don't bother (either posting picks or betting others' picks).

But I do post picks at another site which actually tracks its members' plays, and rates them however the member chooses to play them - from one to five units. I was +60 units there in MLB this year (or +300 units if you go by the fact that I "bet" the max of five on every game). In reality, I won about 120 units for the season, but never posted a pick on any forum.

As for football season, I've had some very good years with a few so-so ones, but really don't bet it like I used to.

Integrity

EOG Master

I post more winners than losers, but I lose consistently. It's a great world.

Even with the humbling year last year, I think I can win in NCAAB more than I will lose. (Jinxed myself, now my season will head down the tubes)

You can post more winners than losers and still lose money. I have no clue who the winners are... what I do know is Trytrytry has been stiffed 20-40k at shops and doesn't even sweat it. I'd say he wins.

Do you find yourself not posting certain plays because they're risky or something? I wonder if you only made 'post-worthy' plays if that'll change ur fortunes