Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

nice to be in a league where guys throw matches late in the year.:hangt

i would love to hear why ttp set his roster the way he did

Tripp I will tell you.

I have no loyalty to side bets. Sorry man

I looked at next week. If I win this week Chute gets Wild Card.(Easy win over Tuck who gave up)

Chute has Johnson,Hamels,Sauders,Wandy all with 2 steps and Vazquez against Washington.

Now if I lose and Cee can beat Gamer - Cee wins best record and I would be wild card and play him who definately doesnt have the best pitching matchups.

Sorry if it hurts ya bud is that aint the intention but I didnt fuck up :shoot:and make these one week playoffs. Whoever get Chute first week is fucked and I just trying to manage my team out of that situation

J

joeybagadonuts

Good effort from your team, Gaymer. If Brady didn't have those 2 late TD passes it actually would have been really close.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp I will tell you.

I have no loyalty to side bets. Sorry man

I looked at next week. If I win this week Chute gets Wild Card.(Easy win over Tuck who gave up)

Chute has Johnson,Hamels,Sauders,Wandy all with 2 steps and Vazquez against Washington.

Now if I lose and Cee can beat Gamer - Cee wins best record and I would be wild card and play him who definately doesnt have the best pitching matchups.

Sorry if it hurts ya bud is that aint the intention but I didnt fuck up :shoot:and make these one week playoffs. Whoever get Chute first week is fucked and I just trying to manage my team out of that situation

No worries man, just wanted to hear the reasoning. Makes sense though for your team.

Just got some awful luck with this side bet as viejo had yoyo last week and he doesn't even set lineups anymore :LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tell you Im not happy that TUCK didnt set his lineup this week against Chute.

I did not like how some teams finished the season when other teams were still fighting to make it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sorry Tripp - Maybe VD will do something with the way it ended who knows.

Thats why i did it not to fuck ya. Probably wont work anyway as Cee gonna lose.

This is exactly why I wanted all the playoff teams to agree to add final 2 weeks so this shit didnt happen.

Now on to guys not setting lineups fuck them. If I can pay them back in football I will 100%.

4 weeks Qualls been out and he still on lineup. Stupid shit.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Good effort from your team, Gaymer. If Brady didn't have those 2 late TD passes it actually would have been really close.

Yeah happy with my team.

Think i got some nice depth especially if Julius Jones can be this good, my team will be tough to beat.

I knew i was up against a monster week 1 hence the no side bet with you.

Your team is a contender, nice win

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tell you Im not happy that TUCK didnt set his lineup this week against Chute.

I did not like how some teams finished the season when other teams were still fighting to make it.

Im with ya and its the two commishes.

If I can pay them back with laying down to someone in foots I am going to be happy too...

Fucking Sergio Mitre and Chad Qualls still in lineups:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt

biggamer3

EOG Master

Sorry Tripp - Maybe VD will do something with the way it ended who knows.

Thats why i did it not to fuck ya. Probably wont work anyway as Cee gonna lose.

This is exactly why I wanted all the playoff teams to agree to add final 2 weeks so this shit didnt happen.

Now on to guys not setting lineups fuck them. If I can pay them back in football I will 100%.

Yeah having a DL man for a month is a fuck you to the league. takes six seconds to set a lineup.

TN has been eliminated since February and he still has set lineups and made pickups all year, thats the way to do it

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Im with ya and its the two commishes.

If I can pay them back with laying down to someone in foots I am going to be happy too...

Fucking Sergio Mitre and Chad Qualls still in lineups:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt

Really not cool.

This never happens in my off forum leagues.

Its a matter of principle. ESPECIALLY in H2H.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah having a DL man for a month is a fuck you to the league. takes six seconds to set a lineup.

TN has been eliminated since February and he still has set lineups and made pickups all year, thats the way to do it

Just picked up the Feb shot.

That is brutal:doh1:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Pretty bad when the commish can't set his lineup for a month. :hangt

biggamer3

EOG Master

cant believe this league ends on such a note.

Sucks for MC to be eliminated without any shot at a playoff spot since Chute is up against a No Show team.

Really a horrible way to end season

tripp

EOG Master

I don't think tuck really had a shot no matter who he was starting, but that's also in part because he hasn't done anything with his team for the past month.

i realize tuck has a wedding to get ready for though, and mo has done a ton for the league so not really upset with anybody, but it just sucks when down the stretch some teams get byes because guys quit on the season.

i just wish joey would have been more like them instead of knocking me out of the playoffs :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny thinking about it now. Two most vocal of guys going to playoffs and working on something to fix the fuck up.

They were so concerned about that but not on how the league finished up.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I don't think tuck really had a shot no matter who he was starting, but that's also in part because he hasn't done anything with his team for the past month.

i realize tuck has a wedding to get ready for though, and mo has done a ton for the league so not really upset with anybody, but it just sucks when down the stretch some teams get byes because guys quit on the season.

i just wish joey would have been more like them instead of knocking me out of the playoffs :LMAO

I dont ever start with Tuck but wholly fucking shit.

It takes 2 minutes to login in on Monday and pickup 5 two start guys even if they suck and take out injured players to atleast field a team with a shot

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP i said if i got in playoffs i would do some system with a two week totals regardless of matchups.

Not in yet but i would still stick to that, not sure Chute or Cee will so i guess we will just have to play it out the way the league is now

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Theres no excuse.

Give your team over to someone.

Field a team.

Not fair to others who have tried all year.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP i said if i got in playoffs i would do some system with a two week totals regardless of matchups.

Not in yet but i would still stick to that, not sure Chute or Cee will so i guess we will just have to play it out the way the league is now

Cee said he would work on something as well. MC did when he had a shot and think Tripp too.

Guy who were out 2 months ago had issues with it but no issue with auto-piloting their teams for a month:shoot:

Amazin' to see stuff like this. Can't say i'm shocked tho
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Called traveling since Thursday, I was almost stuck with a no playing boldin, no one complained about that, lucky he started when it was determined he wasn't.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

After looking I have 1 fucking player not playing, mitre . Young was suppoise to be back. How often did I shop the waiver each week for 2 start clowns, I rode my guys when I wasn't eliminated, why would I chnage now? "ethics" u guys are complete nitwits, not like my whole team wasn't playing

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how about a big fuck you to all u scums who ran their mouth, even mitre is starting this week.. my lineup is perfectly legal and everyone will be playing

fuck off

tripp

EOG Master

wainwright gets a 2nd start added..petitte getting skipped.

at least ill destroy rj in the final week for team tripp.

Timetopay

EOG Master

2009 Stats
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>INN</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=middle>41.0</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>25</TD><TD align=middle>11</TD><TD align=middle>7.02</TD><TD align=middle>1.76</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mitre

Tuckman

Uh Poster

2009 Stats
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>INN</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>41.0</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>25</TD><TD align=middle>11</TD><TD align=middle>7.02</TD><TD align=middle>1.76</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mitre

i dont care if he has a 7576587875.8907589589578 era, u queers stated i didnt have a legit lineup and i was ruining the league...seems every player will be getting action this week, rather batting or pitching... :thumbsup

9-6 and i was rolling dice with Freddy and Dice K. Turns out they were the only plusses for me!

The fact that you have like 6 players have 10 points today and i got two of my top pitchers get me -5's and i am still tied with you with even starts, aint to shabby

lol tru, plus your offense is better than mine. I would say u are still favored :cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer are they really thinking of pulling Bills out of the starting rotation.

How fucking funny is that...

For Vincente Padilla a top 5 starter

:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Na will never happen.

God damn, Cee got 60 points from guys who werent even drafted today.
Jarnish, Weiters, Rajai all going nutso vs me

rjt721

EOG Master

Great. Now the fucker comes back. Only a few months too late.

The wait is over for Chicago White Sox fans anxious to see Jake Peavy pitch for the South Siders.
A White Sox executive confirmed earlier reports on Tuesday that Peavy will make his White Sox debut against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday.
Peavy, who started the year with the San Diego Padres, suffered a right ankle injury in June and has been on the disabled list ever since. He was getting close to a return a few weeks ago but took a line drive off his pitching elbow in a rehabilitation start, pushing back his Sox debut.
Peavy was traded to the White Sox at the trading deadline in July. The White Sox gave up four pitchers in the deal: Clayton Richard, Aaron Poreda, Dexter Carter and Adam Russell.
Peavy made four starts for Triple-A Charlotte, where he went 1-1 with a 2.93 ERA.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

sacks should be 2, is that an agreement before i change it? it was obviously a typo when putting it in