Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Any of the 17 commissioners want to make sacks 2 pts before the season starts Thursday?

Timetopay

EOG Master

any of the 17 commish know when lineups have to be set each week?

same as bases. 5 minutes before start of first game

tripp

EOG Master

it's start of first game for sure? i thought foots was usually just had to be set before gametime of the game that player is in?

so by tomorrow night you'd just need to get in any player you wanted from the tenn/pitt game.

other way is tough since any time there is a thurs game you have to guess with the questionable guys that are gametime decisions

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp but couldnt you see how the other team is finished and decide on who to start for a monday night game then?

tripp

EOG Master

well if you leave a spot open for a monday night player not like you'd have a ton of options. typically only 1 monday night game so 2 teams of players to choose from.

we could just do though where whole lineup has to be in by sunday 1 pm, and if you want a guy in that's playing mid week you gotta have him in before the game obviously. becuase there will be ton of cases where guys are questionable on Thursday and by Sunday 12 am we'd all know if they're playing or not and guys will get screwed either benching a stud that ends up playing or starting a guy who sits out

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer if you choke this away you cockgobbler I will probably be out of playoffs.

MC and Chute get Tuck and Yomama next week. Two of the worst teams ever put together with zero 2 starts.

I get VD and his quest to keep trying. He got three 2 steps.

You owe me this for the basketball playoff entry I got ya
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP feeling the heat of having his whole squad relying on Linc.

Gamer has outscored MC today by 10 and he had Doc and Verly go against no pitchers of mine.. Coundnt have asked for a better outcome really.

Just need Joey to keep piling the points on Tripp

tripp

EOG Master

just checked out your foots team TTP...man that is ugly after Brees and Jackson.

You got a Jet on your team in Thomas Jones which is always a plus, but even he can't save that awful draft.

Tough times ahead TTP. At least you got yoyo and cee to keep you company at the bottom of the pack in foots.:pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

who is the most annoying poster in this thread, rather it be a homer, someone who thinks their team is sick or just a complete nitwit everytime they respond...

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp is gamer the team to beat in Foots?
i dunno. very solid team but relying a ton on the Falcons and i think they take a step back this year.

i think Joey has a really good team, but he desperately needs a year like 07 from Brady and for Grant to be somewhat decent this year. he was a pile of crap last season

Timetopay

EOG Master

just checked out your foots team TTP...man that is ugly after Brees and Jackson.

You got a Jet on your team in Thomas Jones which is always a plus, but even he can't save that awful draft.

Tough times ahead TTP. At least you got yoyo and cee to keep you company at the bottom of the pack in foots.:pop:

Tripp you are out of your mind. You better find a fantasy queer league so you can compete:finger004

Brees,Jackson,Gonzalez top TE,Bowe top 5 wide out,and on and on.

You will learn when you have Casey Kotchman QBing your pathetic bunch:fuck:

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP feeling the heat of having his whole squad relying on Linc.

Gamer has outscored MC today by 10 and he had Doc and Verly go against no pitchers of mine.. Coundnt have asked for a better outcome really.

Just need Joey to keep piling the points on Tripp

Listen games

Last week scored 300 and 16 was from Linny

week before 285 and 11 from Linny

week before 352 and 23 from Linny

Would you like me to continue.

My staff is better than your without him by far. :whip:

tripp

EOG Master

gonzo gonna get left behind in that atl offense.

bowe is as close to the top 5 as i am. I like to cheer for ttp but gonna be tough this year bud.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can we talk about some thing important.

Mo seems to not visit this thread anymore. Anyone have any ideas?

tripp

EOG Master

mo trying to block out this week as he knows it's inevitable that my studs will crush his bums

it is like putting the jets up against the vols. by the end you feel a little sad for the vols, but you are smiling anyways

also when will free agents be locked? Hopefully you cant pick up players or make trades after the first game has started.

One thing i hated about bases was once the first game started you could pick up players for the next week and a few people could sit at the puter and take all the 2 steps. They should be locked and a weekly waiver wire process should go into effect the first day until tuesday and everyone gets a chance at the waiver guys.

Timetopay

EOG Master

also when will free agents be locked? Hopefully you cant pick up players or make trades after the first game has started.

One thing i hated about bases was once the first game started you could pick up players for the next week and a few people could sit at the puter and take all the 2 steps. They should be locked and a weekly waiver wire process should go into effect the first day until tuesday and everyone gets a chance at the waiver guys.

yeah i gonna be buried if thats the case in this. Aint ever around at 1 on Sunday with Church.

Hopefully the ww is more normal.

Where you been man? aint seen ya as much

Timetopay

EOG Master

ha - just notice RJ got another save from Soria

6 games for his closers this week and they have 5 saves. One start from Carp and highest score of the year.

Nice breaksman

working a bit and focused on the bases contest. Today is the last day. You want to talk about a wild finish. 3 guys all within 2 units. at 9pm all three were picking, editing picks, re-editing, it was wild. I win Houston in the 9th to take the lead, then lose cincy in the ninth to drop to second.

If Arizona wins by 1, I win. If Arizona wins by more Jersey wins and if Seattle wins Try try try wins it. Crazy fun stuff.

rjt721

EOG Master

Wow. That rip came out of nowhere.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp is worried RJ. He has 3 rbs who are 50 years old. A QB who stinks and going to a more run first offense, his wrs are about 4th string at best,and a TE who will catch 40 passes tops.

Solid squad

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah i gonna be buried if thats the case in this. Aint ever around at 1 on Sunday with Church.

Hopefully the ww is more normal.

Where you been man? aint seen ya as much

Wow, that is HURTIN.

Is church really only at during NFL on Sundays? No wonder I don't go.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp is worried RJ. He has 3 rbs who are 50 years old. A QB who stinks and going to a more run first offense, his wrs are about 4th string at best,and a TE who will catch 40 passes tops.

Solid squad
If I had tripp's foots team, I wouldn't say anything about other teams. tripp's draft was a disaster. WR's will dominate with this scoring and he doesn't have one. And Westbrook with the 5th pick. :LMAO :doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

If I had tripp's foots team, I wouldn't say anything about other teams. tripp's draft was a disaster. WR's will dominate with this scoring and he doesn't have one. And Westbrook with the 5th pick. :LMAO :doh1

yeah foots aint my thing yet. only second team drafted but my team will still bend over that piece of shit team.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow, that is HURTIN.

Is church really only at during NFL on Sundays? No wonder I don't go.

:shoot:

Nah we get out around 11:30 man but I hang out with the other families,help break down the church, and just do family stuff.

If there is a game i want to be home for I will be home.12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

ttp bud we can do sides week 1 who has more pts. just the hundo you lost from last week as our other 2 sides should split

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer if Fuentes blows another I flyin to NY getting you and dropping you off at Creditwagering myself...:finger004

tripp

EOG Master

ok man. we can do that and settle after bases is up12io4j2w90
done deal.

should be even after this week as Brees should put up 50 himself vs the Lions and i dont love my matchups this week but i should make for some nice shit talking when Hines has 10 grabs tomorrow with 2 for TD's:houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just hanging around...my internet and TV cable gets hooked up next week...using my friends computer...

I see that Yomama has given up...