Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Exactly. That's why I think he has the #1 team. Hate to say it, but it appears that way, and I'm not just basing it on today.

It will be fun. Anything can happen I lose Linny my season will be shot.

Lot of us have strong teams and some others dont who dont realize it yet :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck has a great looking rotation as well, too bad his hitters make Yitz's look good.

mofome

Banned

carmona is going to have some disgusting starts and some great ones. cant really start him every week.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I am happy, only down 30 points to Tripp after the monster start from Lowe and me having no starters yet.

Billingsley and Burnett are locks for wins

Timetopay

EOG Master

\
Justin Verlander was shelled in his first regular-season start Monday night, allowing eight runs on eight hits while lasting just 3 2/3 innings.
Not a good start for Verlander, who is looking to bounce back after a disappointing '08 season. Six of the hits off Verlander went for extra bases and he issued two walks while throwing only 49 of 80 pitches for strikes. It's going to be tough starting him against the Rangers this weekend.

tripp

EOG Master

I am happy, only down 30 points to Tripp after the monster start from Lowe and me having no starters yet.

Billingsley and Burnett are locks for wins

Both are pitching on the road which makes neither a lock for a win. I love AJ probably more than any one, but he is never really a lock for a win. LAD doesn't exactly have a great lineup either so hard to call them ever a lock.

I think Ubaldo is more of a lock for a loss than either of those two are locks for wins. JMO of coarse.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo nice offer, but i lose too much in RP and i am not high on Kaz

FWIW, BJ Upton sucks for our league.

Even with a 20 Homer 40 Steal season he will be marginally better then shitty OF'ers like Winn and Giles with this scoring

J

joeybagadonuts

you have no idea how many offers i have got for linny and kins :houra

Both will be in the top 10 in scoring for this league. I managed to get them both on another team I have.
:houra

tripp

EOG Master

Mo nice offer, but i lose too much in RP and i am not high on Kaz

FWIW, BJ Upton sucks for our league.

Even with a 20 Homer 40 Steal season he will be marginally better then shitty OF'ers like Winn and Giles with this scoring

mo will destroy people for that comment!2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hopefully long and ells not dog shit or i'll be mad on lince bye

kins might rock out :thumbsup

not so sure why you always anti ttp

Im the one who says your team gonna be pretty solid soon.

Couple holes filled and u a force.
:cheers

mofome

Banned

not so sure why you always anti ttp

Im the one who says your team gonna be pretty solid soon.

Couple holes filled and u a force.

That isnt close to true. ive told people, since day one, that cee knows what he is going.

:thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

well thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. clueless, gamer. love ya, but clueless. he will be a top 10 of, without any doubt, if he gets 550 ABs.

Mo goes from the guy hitting 9 to hitting 40.

He says granderson strike out to much but strikes out less than upton

:doh1