Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yeah, the extra days probably fuck me as Bron and Mo will sit out most of finale.

He will catch me in assists for the 4-5 loss.

You can beat Patty, and Rondo sucks for FT%, good everywhere else.

I gonna get her on 3pts,assists,TO,blocks,and steals.

Atleast thats what i been tryin to do91023i2ndw;l

Yeah volquez was unbelievably bad. i watched, his stuff wasnt good, it was never near the mit, and it was hit hard when it was. i would deal for him but cee should have ripped me off when he had the chance.

I was already longoria off mo, didn't wanna be upton rockouts and steal from a bud :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wholly Cripes

Did Cee really get wins from Volo and Floyd and I was sweating out Todd and Zack when they gave up a combined 1 run

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee this year one trade

even if its out two worst players. I want it in my transactions.

mofome

Banned

Wholly Cripes

Did Cee really get wins from Volo and Floyd and I was sweating out Todd and Zack when they gave up a combined 1 run

instead of having 7 he has 37. funny how that works for a ripsman like cee. all the luck and all the looks and we get nada.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo I offered this to VD before Carmona today

Soria
Victorino
Carmona

B.Wilson
Corey Hart
Peavy

He turned it down cold.

What u think?

mofome

Banned

If you told me before hand if i thought he would take it i would have told you zero chance. i have tested the halladay and peavy waters more heavily than most would (primarily because I knew he would turn i down anyway) and he obviously did as i assumed he would. He didnt even come close to considering that deal.

I wouldnt think twice about that one myself, but vd probably considers it the worst deal offer he ever saw.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah but he sends me stuff like Edwin Encarion for Zack or Carlos Delgado for Linny.

Not even sure what to say

VD step it up man!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Guys offering me Phillies players and think I will automatically bite...fuking hillarious..

Trades all all about needs and I need a shortstop...

Everyone needs pitching! (especially my man Tripp this week)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys offering me Phillies players and think I will automatically bite...fuking hillarious..

I have tried to work a deal for JJ Hardy to you but I think you think his 25 homeruns are gabage.

You want Reyes obviously but unless u giving peavy or halladay moses aint gonna go with it

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD this is an example of last year

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Howard, Ryan 1B PHI </TD><TD align=right>610</TD><TD align=right>105</TD><TD align=right>153</TD><TD align=right>75</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>48</TD><TD align=right>146</TD><TD align=right>81</TD><TD align=right>199</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.2508</TD><TD align=right>0.3386</TD><TD align=right>0.5426</TD><TD align=right>468.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Victorino, Shane CF PHI </TD><TD align=right>570</TD><TD align=right>102</TD><TD align=right>167</TD><TD align=right>115</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>58</TD><TD align=right>45</TD><TD align=right>69</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>0.2930</TD><TD align=right>0.3521</TD><TD align=right>0.4474</TD><TD align=right>459.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

But you treat Vic as Garbage. Not nice...

mofome

Banned

you tried to wamboozle me on the last one so had to walk away.

Last one you offered was rips

thats why you make no sense. that biggest rip offer, BY FAR was made by you. I kept working on it. But you get one you think is rips and suddenly you walk!

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

I dont think I even have a phillies player. I offer you amazing players every time. you turn around and offer me halladay and price for my top 4 guys. Come on now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Vd you know i got nothing but love but to give up one of the best pitchers in the game unless i getting a reyes,hanley,etc back he cant go

mofome

Banned

Mo vote on this trade

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">04/14/09 01:50 am ET</td><td align="left">Viejo
?Delgado, Carlos 1B NYM
?Hart, Corey C. RF MIL
?Jurrjens, Jair SP ATL
</td><td align="left"> Timetopay's Stallions
?Lincecum, Tim SP SF
?Votto, Joey 1B CIN
</td></tr></tbody></table>

thats so stupid that it makes me want to shoot myself.

mofome

Banned

Mo vote on this trade

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">04/14/09 01:50 am ET</td><td align="left">Viejo
?Delgado, Carlos 1B NYM
?Hart, Corey C. RF MIL
?Jurrjens, Jair SP ATL
</td><td align="left"> Timetopay's Stallions
?Lincecum, Tim SP SF
?Votto, Joey 1B CIN
</td></tr></tbody></table>

turn around and offer vd vic/carmona/atkins for Halladay/delgado

same exact deal.

I have a hunch that he would decline.

Timetopay

EOG Master

turn around and offer vd vic/carmona/atkins for Halladay/delgado

same exact deal.

I have a hunch that he would decline.

i offered him much better for Peavy who aint Linny and he turned it down.

He wants what we all do. Top player for decent guys.

mofome

Banned

seems like you need, ss, of, rp, sp depth

but idk what goes on in gamers mind all the time.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

Gamer is not trading the following

Werth,Bills,Burnett,Albert,Giles

I will guarantee that except for the giles part

gamer aint dealing anyone. some people think their guys are 100 time better than they are. gamer is one of those. Thats fine, but not conducive to deal making.

mofome

Banned

there must be errors, i keep looking back and it says no one has made me an offer

biggamer3

EOG Master

mo for the 100th time, i dont want more rp, i am happy with my two closers, and gregg is worth shit

mofome

Banned

ttp love the new offer you sent. its sic, let me think about it and maybe counter

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer is 0-1 and had a big day but the champ cause Ted Lilly

Games goes nutso. Ask him how he feels about Anthony Randolph

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo any chance you can trade me Duke,and Cees two bums and get 70 points in a day

I will look and offer soon

mofome

Banned

Gamer is 0-1 and had a big day but the champ cause Ted Lilly

Games goes nutso. Ask him how he feels about Anthony Randolph

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

haha na gamer scares me. people love to act like mo is the cause of all their problems and now its gamers turn. hes just rambling about gregg and rps and heated at me. its awesome. wish i knew what was going on but i think i better stear clear. maybe we can get him a good doc.